I dont think youre actually gonna find one there. Incorrect configs sure but they are all legitimate entries to the game
It would be fun and open possibility for more unique vehicles to be added if partially built vehicles were added. Suggestion rules cover vehicles like that and its required for said vehicle to have at least one major part already built like the chassis, engine or turret perhaps. Regarding the Flakpanzer 341, Tiger II (10.5cm), Panther II, R2Y2, etc—these could return, I don’t see how it could harm the game to have fictional vehicles like those if they were added to the game.
One thing is adding new fictional vehicles, another is keeping older ones due to the lack of options or documentation available for everyone. War Thunder isn’t realistic at all to force the rule of zero fictional vehicles, my opinion stands on keeping old fictional vehicles available while not adding more ficticious design to be removed for new players in the future. I really doubt that this will change, in this case any of the German trio or any other removed example will return, it’s more likely to Gaijin add another copy and paste as ‘new’ content rather than returning these.
The F-16AJ and the Sherman III/IV are the fakest vehicles right now, everything else on that level has been hidden (or is naval lol)
The J6K1 gets an honourable mention for having only existed as a mock-up with functional guns though.
There’s many like I listed below they were unfinished or incorrect. No different then a ho229 or anything else people complain about
they arent in US or UK like leo specifically mentioned.
I hope all the fake vehicles are fully deleted. I dislike how they become exclusive to those that already unlocked them. Either give up and allow fakes or remove from all.
Preach
Exactly.
Even if “better options” are added later, they should not be removed period.
I would rather have semi-fictional vehicles than copy-paste slop. I would rather have incomplete prototypes than copy-paste slop.
The game is already adding fake ships, and for those who already have them, they still have the fake vehicles. So they should be allowed at this point, provided any new ones are not literally “I sneezed on this napkin and it happens to be tank-shaped” like WOT does.
They’ve been removed.
“removed”. Still see tiger 105s and flakpz341s tho
No point in arguing about that with him, to Leo “removed” and “hidden” are the same word
I personally always just sweep everything under the rug when I clean up. Hiding the dust is the same as getting rid of it after all.
Can you still get them.
Im in favor of adding more unbuilt and cancelled vehicles, especially for axis countries. The requirements should be just mockups or most of the primary components.
no you cant.
just as you cant get a TOG 2. they are hidden and unobtainable but unlike maus they wont come back. Because they should have been outright deleted
I think stuff like the Greek AH-64 in the US tree and the Sho’t Kal Dalet and Strv 81 (RB 52) in the British tree would be better examples.
But again, to Leo “hidden” and “removed” mean the same thing.
I personally would prefer real 100% verified to have been built vehicles to be added. But if gaijin starts to run out of options for additions then i dontoppose mostly built (as in almost finished like the real config of panther 2) vehicles being added.
We are an incredibly long way away from needing barely unfinished vehicles, started and barely completed like ostwind 2 and even further from needing paper ones like O-I.
Its a shame that the shot kal and STRV RB52 just get moved to the new trees forcing people to need to rebuy them in those trees to play them in their rightful lineups.
Greek apache being lost to time is just sad.