laid down is enough for naval. mostly so the soviets can have soyuz and all their unrealistic prototypes.
Yet it was never a real prototype or had anything unique made for it 🤷♀️ it’s not enough to be added
While I do agree that anything is better than copy-paste, I think we shouldn’t be thinking of this as an either/or, we can have unique vehicles without them being paper vehicles, there are still many vehicles and prototypes that still aren’t in the game
Don’t speak loudly. You know that someone doesn’t like that kind of heresy…🤫
Its not directly written but is the general sentiment for almost every single addition bar really poorly researched additions like ostwind 2 and zestorer 45 (or the HO229)
suggestion rules favour things to be fully built naturally.
And yet all meet the addition criteria due to the fact they likely existed in the case of zestorer and ho229 did exactly and Ostwind 2 shrimply not being able to be proven fake
Not really we have many half built or unfinished planes and tanks in game 🤷♀️ I
“existed”. theres no evidence for the ostwind 2 or zestorer actually getting built.
KH38MT issue, cant prove its actually real either.
only in germany and russia
I could be wrong, but I believe the Ostwind II did exist, it’s just there isn’t any documentation as to what it looks like
And USA and GB and basically every nation. It’s not a one or 2 nation thing
And is there one in the US? 🤔
Ostwind 2 likely didn’t exist overall. German reports doesn’t exactly state it was made and logically it couldn’t of been but Czech reports post war state it had a prototype so 🤷♀️ the information is all over the place
I think the thing that is most unrealistic is the two fronts pack Ostwind II, as it likely didn’t see combat even if it did exist. The Ostwind II in the pack is meant to represent one in combat.
There’s many actually. Go look at xp55 unfinished. Or m6a2e1.
They exist everywhere. It’s not a 1 nation thing
Yet its already in the game, its physically a plausible vehicle, so why gatekeep it when its already here?
This is true, but for some nations specifically entire roles don’t functionally exist unless you enter the realm of partially built or mockup-only machines.
If ships allow partially built machines, there is no sane reason why tanks cannot, nor even aircraft. Besides the D.521 which did fly as an unarmed prototype, the J6K1 was also a mockup-only plane yet it is in the game already.
Because that’s not how the suggestion rules work. Prototypes need to be made or have unique parts for it. Coelian was literally just a panthers hull with a set of flak 43s 🤷♀️ nothing unique
The Gerat 341 cannons were made, the hull was made, the turret was only a mockup but its specs are known. How is that not enough to say “sure, fine” especially since it already exists in the game files and is on the accounts of everyone who researched it before like myself?
I can only guess you are being this irrationally stubborn because a Coelian killed you one time too many after its gun correction.
Meanwhile as someone who owns and enjoys the thing, I want other people to be able to enjoy it like I am. And if it makes folk like you salty, all the better.
What makes the vehicle fake. Because everything was made and nothing was special for the vehicle.
No lmao it just doesn’t meet the rules to be added 🤷♀️ the vehicle is fake
And you totally disregard the fact that the thing already exists in the game files and creates a permanent structural advantage for those like myself who already own it.
I would rather solve that and make it available to everyone again like it once was than be petty over a rule Snail can change on a whim when they want.
I’m all for the addition of vehicles that have been partially realized.
I really think that banning such vehicles from the game severely limits the potential of the game, as there are many, very interesting vehicles that never got fully finished.