Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO CSP NOOO
AOP or FSP

Also: TOLD IT

2 Likes

Let me tell you that when it comes to BR changes, most of the time we have 0 saying. At least with words. Br is based on statistics, no one knows them expect gaijin, but they exist. So unless those players who play F4 junk (an those who play it are either grinders or those who like it and do good in it) reform universaly badly, it will not be changed

Honestly I don’t think a lot of players bought this plane despite the discount, out of all the games I played today I’d say that 80 percent of the premiums are the Mirage f1c. I’ve seen the Saab J35 like 3 times out of 50 games so maybe it’s even worse

I have no idea, but still nothing we can do. You can hope it gets into next proposed br changes, or when next one hits you can suggest it in the comments

the disparity between this and f4s is just too great, and realistically speaking that thing ain’t going up to 11.7 so it makes more sense to lower the BR of f4j

“dechirped” / overlocked / non-standard Sidewinder modifications are currently not planned or under consideration to be implemented by the developers.

4 Likes

Aw man, kinda sad but understandable, as not many of them happened

Well the Trial COWL report states:

And the Sea Harrier FA.2 flight manual shows it was indeed used:

So I’d argue the de-chirped AIM-9L was a standard issue UK weapon, just like any other Sidewinder version. Sadly it sounds like the devs have made their mind up.

Does is also mean that missiles like the AIM-9L Genetic A, B & C and the AIM-9Li are denied by the devs for British aircraft going forward? Because those were all widely used by RAF aircraft in preference to the AIM-9M.

7 Likes

we might just get the 9m instead

We haven’t had any direct word on any of these being denied. Only the suggestion of the de-chirped AIM-9L has been concluded.

we definitly at least need Aim-9L(i) for the next generation of planes for those that cant /didnt use aim 9m, else they will not be competitive

Does this mean ALL modified missiles by different nations is denied, or is this Britain only nerf?

I’m not sure of any other specifically but I’m sure there are other examples.

1 Like

Oh, I just found out today sorry

Tornado F3 AOP located after Tornado F3 in rank 8 & Tornado F3 FSP located under Tornado F3 AOP to rank 9

I guess Tornado F3 AOP and Tornado F3 FSP BR.

Tornado F3 AOP would be 12.7 BR, Tornado F3 FSP could be 13.0 BR

By the time we get ASRAAM on a Tornado F3. We’ll be in the Typhoon and no one will play a Tornado F3.

I’m guessing we MIGHT get another Tornado F3 with AMRAAM but it would be just as DOA as the first one is

Cough

2 Likes

So youd play a Tornado F3 with ASRAAM over a Typhoon F2 with ASRAAM?

I’d fly both, there is enough Gunjob to go around haha.

6 Likes

u want the tornado ecr and recce as well, i dont want them in the german tree, would be happy to share them with you

1 Like

Based fellow Tornado enjoyer.

3 Likes

i am looking forward to finishing the tog event, then i am gonna grind modules for my assta

4 Likes