One Spawn Quitters

You are comparing 5v5 competitive games vs 16v16 casual game. I believe Gaijin sees ODL players as positive think as it reduces queue times which matters the most for Gaijin.

League of Legends thrives entirely on a competitive PvP environment. So much so it’s been partaking in the ESports scene for years, for better or worse.

The audacity that some people would dare to compare an unbalanced, half-baked casual competitive atmosphere product - War Thunder - that doesn’t even share the same genre as League of Legends is beyond baffling.

2 Likes

Some MBT’s have a higher chassis so are better in swamps, mud, snow etc. Some light tanks, ivf’s have wheels so are better on roads, some have high profiles so need to hide behind building’s, some are low so can hide in hull down positions. The list goes on and some are just total crap

Why should i play to your rules. You want to pay for my time?

3 Likes

Its not quitting its a tactical retreat

2 Likes

Technically any western high BR MBTs is universal enough to be usable on any map. Maybe Challengers are exception but I cannot tell as I did not play those. High BR wheeled LTs like Centauros or Type 16s were also usable on all maps and did not have problem anywhere. I also cannot tell much about autocannon IFVs as I played just few and it does not fit my playstyle. I should specify that in my first post that by LTs I meant light tanks with cannon and not autocannon. With western MBTs and lights tanks with cannon I never had issue to find position to be effective. If I do not like map it is not because I my tank is not suitable, but because that map sucks overall like Domination #2 on Tunisia where playing big map in 8v8 situation is just stupid hide and seek without and having some sort of action can be miracle sometimes. Or I do not like winter maps as it is much harder for me to spot tanks on horizon.

Exactly. In competitive games there is at least some sort of balance in matches. In War Thunder we have flareless Sabre vs 30G all aspect missiles. That tell everything about this game. Like I said before main goal in War Thunder is grind. MM is build to make your vehicle feel inferior most of time to motivate you to speed up grind to get to the top. To motivate you to spend money to speed it up to be in top, so you do not have to face much better vehicles. Sometimes even 2 same vehicles are completely different in stock vs full configuration, like Leclerc S1 and S2 as only 11.7 tanks with stock HEAT-FS. Stock Leclerc S1 will have much harder time to kill fully upgraded S1 in most scenarios.

2 Likes

I only have one high rank Israeli tank, how do i not quit after 1 death?

well… first off you probably should Not be playing with just One vehicle. its dumb/bad for tons of reasons.

maybe i shouldnt. but i can

1 Like

no, you Definitely shouldnt

its selfish and stupid, but hey, most people are these days so… way to be an individual.

the allowed minimum is 1 unit.

1 Like

sure, its Allowed. But you and i both know, its a douche/selfish and stupid thing to do.

Not everyone wants to play cold war

For some reason it really has become overwhelming in the last year. I never experienced it to be a problem in all those years before despite that Gaijin always sold higher BR premiums but by now they should do something about it.

Than why is it allowed if it so bad for gameplay?

Then*

and, its allowed, because you Might only have one tank in a lineup unlocked/bought/obtained… still a very bad idea to go into battle with 1 tank. But i dont see them changing it.

Bad idea or not it is allowed. But its all their doing. They wanted to give players full control for their lineups and that is the result.

Make GRB 1 or 2 vehicle only battle, then there wont ge a problem

I prefers “some” players leave after one death, rather than two deaths 0 kill 0 assist and leaves a big pile of poop behind to FK the team over which is filling sky with enemy CAS because they feed the enemy team with sp lol

3 Likes