One Spawn Quitters

That’s not bannable. Might be controversial, but not bannable.

1 Like

Nah, it’s absolutely bannable lol, shows how much you don’t understand the agreements you signed up to.

(Flaggers need banning)

1 Like

No one reads ToA, it’s a waste of time. And what’s bannable about that?

1 Like

it’s unsporting conduct to reveal your teams positions to the enemy just because you don’t like how they’re playing…

1 Like

I’m not revealing their position

1 Like

When some SOB spawn camps and you die 2 times in 2 mins Im gone cant even get out of spawn ,

Then make sure you join at the start of the match, and be aware that the second time you spawn, someone may have moved up.

I think there’s a lot of people that don’t realise that without an SSD you could be spawning in quite late, even aside from the option in the menus to only join fresh matches, which can be anywhere up to 5 minutes or something from the start of the match.

So randomly, you could find a way into a match that you’ve not spawned for a good 6-7 minutes…

1 Like

Yeah, some maps, cross map spawn killing within the first 30 seconds is very possible. I’ve died twice in the first 2 minutes of a match before and I regret respawning at all. But with spawn killing so common. I kinda dont so the point in respawning a lot of the time.

3 Likes

Capture zones is what wins you the game, which is ultimately a numbers game.
You start with what, 16.000 tickets? A kill is 100 tickets so that’s a 160 kills required to win, something that is obviously not going to happen, so the only way to win is to bleed tickets through capture zones.

A player that is 0-4 but captured a zone is bleeding thousands of tickets, whilst going 5-0 but not playing the objective is only 500 tickets.

Of course dying 4 times does give SP to the enemy and allows them to respawn, and getting 5 kills can also prevent the enemy from capturing that zone, but the point is that neither is useless and k/d isn’t everything.

3 Likes

make it so level 75-100 cant play lower levels then it might work I know Whales like me aint spending a few grand a month on this shit game

Indeed, capturing zones is vital. But you saw the scoreboard I was talking about? Only 1 guy of the 8 early leavers had captured a zone, the rest did almost nothing.
There is some people who play worse than a bot. For me, it’s the same if they spawn or not.

That’s why you’d want them to respawn and capture something at least, people sticking around tends to always be beneficial, once a few leave it’s a snowball effect and people see the scoreboard and won’t respawn either if they see half the team is gone and it’s 5 v 10.

I find a helicopter unsporting in ground RB, there is people who only play helicopter in a ground match. Refusing to play with unsportsmanlike dudes is a sporty attitude. I do what I believe is correct.

1 Like

Maybe you are right. I’ll think about it

Prehaps a good solution to that would be to increase the reward for a cap. Currently a cap rewards about the same as a kill. It may work out better to try and get 3 or 4 kills and loose, than try to cap and die with no kills. Totally agree I’d rather play for the win. But for those absolutely min-maxing gains. Then going for the cap point is usually pretty “worthless” overalll.

3 Likes

I mean they did the opposite and nerfed the cap not that long ago.

2 Likes

I’d like to make a quick comment in favour of the “helis” in GRB. I quite often spawn in a heli after my first death, not only because i enjoy playing air more than ground (and the fact there is a total lack of heli gameplay options outside of GRB) but also because my G-Lynx (and other Helis) is the best SPAA britain has for quite a large chunk of the tree. I can easily wrack up mutliple A2A kills in a heli, far more than I could in the Chieften Marksman and that kind of supporting role I think is invaluable. Throw in a few AGMs to take out targets attacking a base, and a heli becomes very valuable.

Which is probably why no one bothers with the cap points. I try to, but I also tend to play quite defensively. But even when I do, the rewards are quite underwhelming. In NRB I go for caps all the time, but quite often im left wondering why I bothered, whether it was better to sit in a good position and win via wiping out the enemy team instead of winning on tickets.

They’re worth it if you’re by yourself, and in a premium vehicle it’s an easy 15k or whatever, but snail decided it should be less rewarding to cap as a team and with a bunch of people on it the rewards are very meh.

Uptiers are easier than downtiers in ground battles.
Cause in downtiers, there’s only 3 other people with your BR on your team.
Easier matches usually.