Off Topic Discussion

ikik it was a joke

1 Like

I mean it never made it past the prototype stage but would be cool to add.

I am in favor of adding planes which flew but had no armarment

i will still joke about poland being a great addition for germany to gather all Panther tanks in 1 tree in the future ww2 panthers, KF51 and K2 Black Panther. but that is 99% a joke of mine and should not be taken seriously i am well aware it makes a great standalone tree

1 Like

That wont happen, as i do not thing it had any proposed arnmament so nope

True, i’m even thinking of getting some Algerian Mig-29.

1 Like

That will get some poeple mad, especialy those poles who hold past grudges to countires like germany russia uk france ect (just ww2 things)

1 Like

It sucks water into the turbine and turns it into tea in the process

you forgot about all the Awesome looking WWII and Early Jet era planes they had

there were 2 of them! and only the british one looks like Sunderland’s offspring

that’s why it was ultimately abandoned and why it looks so weird

On the sign: “Something written in French”

Don’t know why Gaijin changed their BRs recently, they’re messed up. I used to be 5.7, now I’m 6.0. Panthers and Tiger Es shouldn’t really fight Tortoises and T26E-1s etc. Not fun. It’s a mismatch and it ruined it for me and I’m sure for lots of other players,

o.O wha

Joke about Switzerland’s proximity to France)

This is a great idea. Keep trees separate, but share alignments. I would love for us to be able to share lineups, I have been dreaming about this for a long time.
I’m sure there are many ways to make it possible.

Also imagine the possibility of “borrowing” one or two vehicles from one nation to be used by another. We could cover most of the gaps with vehicles from other TT’s.

I am convinced that interoperability between different TTs is a possibility with a lot of potential. It would make grinding all the TT’s worth it, even if it’s just to get one or two vehicles from there. France and Germany could keep their lineups “pure” without mixing technology and at the same time, whoever wanted it, could put together lineups combining technology. Most countries in the world combine technology from the main WT nations, but they cannot create lineups to their interests.

At the end of the day, sooner or later French technology will end up in the German TT and vice versa. At least this way we avoid so much C&P in each TT’s.

1 Like

less than half of Switzerland speaks German

I wouldnt call it german xD.
It’s a very heavy dialect.
They also speak French and Italian.

I really just don’t get the C&P argument now.

We are ritually in the age of C&P it started when rank 5 was added

1 Like

Typhoon will be copy and paste
F15 will be copy paste
F/a18 will be copy and paste
Su27 with its Chinese equivalent will be copy and paste
And very much down the line f35 will be copy and paste
Anyone got any more

2 Likes