Off Topic Discussion

Well if yall cant get SA I guess Canada is all the more likely hopefully

tanks from slovakia, czetchian, syrian etc etc

plans can always change

never said it was

still allows it to get abrams in the future as well

90% copy paste at high tier /top tier the only unique additions are the cockatrill turrets which i repeatly named as a great addition

1 Like

apart from the one czechoslovakian vehicle, they are all premium/event. it doesn’t count

the only copy paste there are the leopard 2s. that’s it.
it’s a real shame you choose not to educate yourself on the matter, because then you would be able to complain about the real issue which is rank 2-3, not top tier

There are many more, in Uk tree one of the griffons and one of the meteors for sure

well that is debatable

fenneks can be found in the german tree as well, the spaas are completly useless top tier and the newest addition gonna be a copy paste of the one for the swedish tree. I said again and again the low and mid tier might have unique stuff, but for that reason it is better to be made as a sub tree to other nations to focus on those great additions and leave out the copy paste stuff

Btw why has it got the marking of another country :(

Language or custom names. Normaly it doesn ot have it.

1 Like

what a shame, i guess we’ll have to remove the KPz-70 since it can be found in the american tree as well :(((

slightly difference is that the damn tree doesnt rely on them, and you said

i just showed you that most besides cockatrill is copy paste and makes it boring, i could less about the KPZ 70, thankfully i was able to entirely skip the line for the future after they moved the 2K

1 Like

Well well well, if it isnt jet flying boat

2 Likes

you didn’t “prove” anything
i’m still unsure why you’re focusing on the fenneks when it’s a dutch-german vehicle and the german army doesn’t even use the dutch variants

just saying that they can be found in the german tree as well and arent necesarily unique, i dont even know why you keep challenging me on that, i give the same answer every single time. Besides me completly agreeing on the Cockatrill turret because that was honestly my mistake that i misjudged that one

Holy moly that’s a great idea mate. image

I don’t agree with Poland being a sub-tree but the general idea is absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

How? It would suck so much water into the turbine

idk, ask the brits who made it

Im going to unleash a full force of Piwo and Kurwa on you if you say it one more time

maybe it closes the air intake before landing but that wouldn’t be very safe (cause no engine power)

just took it as an example because poland has the biggest standalone tree that i know that could be added to a nation where they could focus on the unique vehicles.
The same concept can easily be translated to south korea for US or Japan. North korea for China.
Turkey for Italy or Israel and many of the old sovjet nations for russia

1 Like

just read my text right TT i only gave it as an example damnit

it seems it was doing fine without it, too high to catch water at calm surface, might be a little dangerous during rough wave bu woh cares?