Off Topic Discussion

anyone know when richtofen122 plays the game? just wondering on a good time to play this lineup

2 Likes

Giga_Chad

Yeah just like every other F/A-18C and F/A-18F

I regret not researching the 105 when I had the chance since I have the other removed tanks

Gaijin surely grant us the Bob Semple tank. We’ve seen that you’re willing to add the memes with the Sturmtiger, TOG II, and Objekt 775. Do it, do it for the memes.

1 Like

the semple would be beyond useless even are reserve

My spirit tank dude

the others that have been added are at least decent if not good, the semple would be ass

how bout

4 Likes

must I remind you of that US tank who’s main armament is a single .50cal?

1 Like

sure as 1.0 prem

Well with that we could see the Matilda I w/ .50 Cal and the Italian and Hungarian L3’s w/ 13mm MG.
Unlikely but would love to see them.

could, yes

they’d be terrible but we could have them

the semple has .303, at 1.0 .50s clap but the 303 would not

Landkreuzer P-1000 Ratte confirmed???

1 Like

Switzerland has 4 jets to give to Germany. That shouldn’t be a sub tree. Especially if the only thing everyone is interested in is the F/A-18.

The jet can go to Germany with the other U.S jets without other vehicles being kept from other tech trees.

Well considering Germany ether was close to buying them or brought them and cancelled it.
Germany has the right to have it’s own F/A-18

1 Like

I’m not saying Germany shouldn’t have a F/A-18. I’m just saying 4 jets shouldn’t mean Switzerland is a subtree for Germany. This seems like an idea people think is more complex then it should be.

If Escargot wants to go the trial route they can, otherwise they can get Swiss Hornets.

1 Like

Yea true

Will do. As someone else suggested before Switzerland can be cannibalized out of vehicles between nations instead of becoming a single nation dedicated sub-tree.