My only suggestion ever was reviewed in under a day
Am I insanely lucky?
You might have sent it on a day when the mods do a suggestion purge or one of them just didn’t have much else to do.
I wonder what the odds are for receiving free modifications from after battle crates
I swear I received more free talismans
AC8 is realising real soon so farewell to AC7, it was a very fun game and is among the few I’ve bothered to 100% in achievements
Wait is AC7 going to be unplayable after AC8 releases?
that would never happen :p
Ok good. I picked it up at the start of this year when it was on sale for like $5 but I haven’t even started playing it yet so I was worried for a second there
Nah, I’m just uninstalling it for room, mb if it sounded like that.
AC8 update: The game is awesome

What do you see before you betray your country
Tasha is pretty cool but not as cool as being able to rush three fighter squadrons down in a prowler
A bro named Baxter.
God, the Fulcrum A has the single worst weapon loadout options in the series in Ace 8.
4AAMs swapped out for freaking HCAA, HVAA dropped for HPAA and hasn’t received SAAMs since iirc Zero.
LAGMs are worthless too since >fighter damage penalty<
Finally won AC8 mission 15 on elite difficulty










