Off Topic Discussion

Huh…

This is a being with their priorities straight

😂😂

Please?

4 Likes

The other half of the war thunder community would be, uhh, I believe the right word is, seething.

I’m currently in Japan and I have them both on my PC and PS but sadly I don’t play much of PC and PS, I’m an Xbox user and I cant get it but my friend has it on his Xbox.

Even if it becomes available to us all we’ll most likely get just the one and not the limited run version.

7 Likes

Just what china needs 😒

2 Likes

What a wonderful idea, I’m sure no sort of controversy will ever come of that. Surely, all the ASEAN countries would love to be shoved under the country that they all hate.

1 Like

I think it’s about time Gaijin dropped the Idea of nations and historical ties and disputes. if it wants to flood the game with vehicles.

So for example introduce a tech tree called “SA 1” which is made of of everything from South America.If its basically Brazil with a sub trees then OK but nobody has to worry about who is friends with who or who are enemies.

Do one for the Middle East and the SE Asia.Maybe some thing for the Indian general Area. Make it based on Geography rather than Nations and history. I am sure ultimately when playing and away from the forum nobody cares.They want the vehicles and are not bothered about a history they may well have no knowledge of.

May as well name them the UN at this point.

Yep. On the note of the UN…

Why no M8 LAC “Kongo” for Sweden yet?

Lmao those destroyers have really fast fire rate right?

1 Like

Yep, Imagine a CV90 on a boat, with an extra 57mm on top of the already there 40mm

Oh, and Antiship missiles 😊

2 Likes

Gaijin when ? /s

1 Like

Holy crap dude, WoWS Russia actually made a hella lit Slavtopia meme event lol.
We only got profile pics of the buff man and the lizard but gawd dayum ship game actually got like OP vehicles and phonk memes in that mode.
Gaijin pls let us get a buff man vs lizard game mode with phonk music and memes lol

I’m not here to advertise the thing i just want something similar pls pls

1 Like

Wait a minute….

I know you.

I’m joking, he told me to tell you all that that bs if you don’t play the game in x amount of days you won’t be able to post.

Also he said the Japanese are degenerates for that body pillow (I agree).

Hellen Keller can make a better body pillow(I also agree)

1 Like