Off Topic Discussion

Thanks man!!

2 Likes

I’m curious, is a 5-10 kill average with 8.7 Sweden good?

1 Like

Is this the Brumbäer from the middle east at br.4.7?

More like Strumtiger from middle east

Imagine at the beginning of the match one missile 3 to 5 tanks gone at around the spawn area, massive overpressure. I bet there will be wild discussions in the forum after such a performance. It will be funny though.

1 Like

Peak sim is trying to missile someone and misjudging the range and/or angle and sending a missile right into a house

3 Likes

And with that you can add a “Family of 4” kill marker to your fuselage.

2 Likes

warcrime simulator

2 Likes
2 Likes

I remember seeing that

I need to whine somewhere.

Decided to take my F2H-2 into sim at last. Get some A.I bomber kills, proceed to contest A point.

Map shows the nearby runway is flashing yellow and one of the modules got entirely destroyed.

After some time, I see a plane that looks like an IL-28 from afar haul ass away from that runway at altitude. It’s within intercept range.

I ping the map. No reply. I T41. No reply. I move to intercept.

As I close in, I keep pinging/T41ing. No reply at all.

Deciding I don’t want to risk getting torn apart by a tail gunner, I try to do potshots with the radar gyro thingy and actually land a kill shot from like a kilometer out (after wasting some 300 rounds out of 600)
Friendly fire. B-57B.

I killed the bomber.

-57K SL.

Bomber after 2-3 minutes proceeds to act indignant.

whycantpeoplebloodyusetheirchatcommands.

3 Likes

And that is why I dont play SIM : )

I don’t have an urgent desire to squander SL or get a ban for team killing : )

You know how much I have been interested in trying it but then I hear these tales and i just think ,well ,why bother? GRB is frustrating enough.

I think if you want to have team kill mechanics and take SL off players then you need make a fair game first. All I hear about sim is a lazy half arsed semi attempt at something which is basically GRB with a few different camera angles and team kill.Nice they left the Copy paste in as well for good (bad) measure.

something ive thought about, a lot of other games have special events around Christmas would be cool if for Christmas we had some small event where you could queue for snowy maps only and maybe even have a new weather type which would be the regular snowy weather but with increased snowfall kind of like a blizzard, also could be available for both ground and air battles since we never play air battles on snowy maps anyway

3 Likes

It would be nice to have a a celebration of the Battle of the Bulge with snow maps and no Aircraft around January time.Just a couple of weeks at least without any CAS.

1 Like

Too much work. Maps are also badly modelled in general with most winter maps being very old and focused on low tiers

1 Like

Certified “Oopsie daisies” moment

For you? Are you the map designer?

I liked the weather but too many people moaned about it.
So many players cry out for realism but can’t take it when Gaijin give it to us.

Too much work for gaijin clearly

Like the night time battles.

Its the missile’s fault not mine I swear

1 Like