Off Topic Discussion

Modifications are considered as unique btw

2 Likes

Never, I was there. I was there for 115h.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-03 092423

And don’t get me wrong, I would max the game despite repetitve missions. It’s a good game (that’s why it deserve thumb up at the end of the day), just that bugs, that damn bugs.

3 Likes

I like the Fallout Games for escapism. It is very soothing retreating to a world where human Society with all its Double Standards and Rules has fallen. Unfortunately a certain snail has taken all my time and Money so I am hardly escaping mankind anymore :/

I know thats why i didn’t count them also i just realized if Israel is given low rank tech trees even 4 per rank the copy paste ratio would blast to 68-70%

What a weird bug.
The only bug that soft/hard locked my game, specifically corrupting my save, was an internal cell just disappearing on version 1.0 of the game.

@goblin_cleaver

That is far wrong then.
Cause I can count the copy-paste of Israel:
Magach 1 [the only copy-paste Magach that isn’t premium], AML-90, Sho’t, AMX-13, ZSU-57-2, Hovet, M109, ZSU-23-4, and Merkava Mk2B.
9 copy-paste vehicles.
Adding premiums brings that to 11.
The other 31 tech tree vehicles, 1 squadron vehicle, and 3 premium vehicles are all unique tanks.
That’s 22% copy-paste tech tree, and 23% copy-paste including premiums.

1 Like

What vehicle types is this for?

Regarding ground vehicles their potential low tier ground stuff would be majority unique.
Aviation would be vast majority copy paste, but that is only a handful of planes and wouldn’t be enough to skyrocket these numbers.

I maxed it, 4000 hours (I’m on ps4 when I did it)

76 came out, (it was absolutely dogcrap) now it’s a lot better but Ive played around. 5000 hours.

Does anyone else fantasize about a modernized Ho-229 with afterburners, thrust vectoring and a stealthy amraam capable Missile bay in its Belly?

After F4 I will not play any more Fallout until they not change (or heavily update) their engine.

2 Likes

I wont play War Thunder anymore until I can shoot through a wire fence again with a 76mm.

What do you expect, that I will try to force you to play?

3 Likes

We were talking faulty games

Fighter version of B2

Gaijin, please let me have the real WT one, this is just ridicolous

Spoiler

1 Like

I wonder when people realise that the only reason they get these vehicles is for them being literally expoet version of the nation TT.
Leopard 2s? Polish Leo2 for Germany.
Australian Abrams? USA.
Although obviously not always under the rule.

2 Likes

Just why can’t I bush up my Air and Naval vehicles

;(

Rare combat footage taken during the liberation war of bangladesh.
Not sure how that Su17 caught fire.

1 Like

Does the US military industrial complex have a suggestions page?

Spoiler

1 Like

Is this your invention or something like that? If it is then patent it before others steal it.

Pretty sure the Navy already employed this on the Arleigh Burke class