Off Topic Discussion

That’s the thing, the Polish should really have their own TT though. Same as Czechia/Czechoslovakia. I’d really like to see the T-72M2 come to an actual Czech or Slovak tree, or combined.

Keep on arguing it was just getting interesting

I wish they’d build more armed Ekranoplans

they’d be mad scary yes but those are of questionable efficency compared to the price to engineer, make maintain and use them

So Brazil, Spain and Oman sub for Italy when ?

Nice trade of yea @Mahiwew hehe

Unironically it would fit the UK better, outside the centauro and a few others there isnt much that they use that isnt british

1 Like

Well, Britain did colonize Oman and they do seem to still be in good standing

Plus they use the Hawk 200 and Eurofighter. I cannot think of a single reason why they should become a subtree for any nation tho, as they are one of those nations that use equipment from all over the world

Anyone having these long queues tonight?

1 Like

I mean air wise the only non british equipment the use is the F-16 and the PAC supermushak (although that wouldnt really be a good fit for the game) cant speak for ground though. They also offer some unique variants of british equipment like a Hunter with Sidewinders and countermeasures and a Jaguar GR.1 equivelent with countermeasures

Its also a pretty small country so gaijin probs wont lose out on much by splitting it across the nations it is most connected to like giving the centuro to italy, hunters to britain etc.

1 Like

You like to suffer, right?

1 Like

Well I play war thunder. But besides the crashing fo4 is really fun.

Fact, that I had to save every time I hack terminal (because bug with animation) destroyed all the fun for me (this, and stupid generic side missions).

But ok, I can understand your PoV :)

1 Like

I rarely get bugs. The crashing was the major issue. And that was cleared up by deleting all of my old auto saves. Besides that it runs smoothly with little glitches for me.

I was bored so i calculated
The copy paste ratio of ground tech trees in warthunder
China 40%
Israel 42%
Japan 14%
Sweden 25%
Italy 26%
( Only ground tech trees )
(I have not included premium tanks

specify what you mean by copy paste, many people have different interpretations despite it’s supposedly obvious meaning

6 Likes

Stona……… take that back!

Did you only count the completely indigenous tanks? or did you also count the modifications?

damn servers is kill agen, 2nd day in a row at the same exact time
sadg

Vehicles that are straight up copy and paste like the m-18 , t-34-85, not vehicles with minor changes like the Chinese m-41 or the swedish pbv

2 Likes

I didn’t count the modifications