Off Topic Discussion

Snails have mouth?

3 Likes

How else would they eat all that cash we feed them?

2 Likes

I’m willing to doubt that video is even real.
Then again, someone with actual knowledge of biology please correct me if I’m wrong.

Yup! it’s normally hidden by some flaps with land based snails, but it’s much more obvious on aquatic snails
Fun snail mouth fact! They have thousands of tiny teeth, some with 25k+ lil teethies

4 Likes

Checked it in my Biology book and turns out they do have mouth. I should start reading more…

My god… See, that’s why I study electrical engineering lmao

1 Like
1 Like

Dont know how long it was there but
By accident i clicked banan in a ground hangar - its couting clics after 100 you get a banana decal lol

3 Likes

Absolutely a neuron activation moment

4 Likes

Rat powered lol

They already have the Leo 2 PL

Final frame 💀

2 Likes

C’mon man
Try harder

1 Like

Yeah, I understand that, but it would make sense because the PL tank is in the Deu tree.

Have you not thought for a second, that it is there, just like the rest of polish things, in the manufacturer country of the original, as user is not in the game?

1 Like

So, we exclude the MiG-21 Bison from going to USSR? And the Swedish Hunter and Vampire from being in British?

Seeing as how Deutschland doesn’t have their flagship Artillery piece yet, it would make sense. I’d rather have the PzH-2k, but, if gaijin won’t add it, the K9 is a viable replacement.

Edit:
PzH-2k sporting SAAB Barracuda

PzH-2k with CARC

India is a sub TT of UK

Seriously?

Yes, seriously, they were manufactured by DeHavilland and Hawker, by your statement they would be in Britain’s TT.

You say that like their user is not in the game.

1 Like

Also, yet again a horrible choice by gaijin, they should have chose Australia instead of SA, and IND combined. Australia would have the least CP air and SA would have least CP ground.