Off Topic Discussion

Only the -5F can use 4x magic in WT, but afaik the bugreport that make them happened talked about a Mirage 2000C.

Gaijin doing things only in half as usual x)

I mean that’d make the 2000C4 useful

can’t have that happen

1 Like

Thats the problem with all western ERA and NERA

1 Like

What’s the difference between ERA and NERA?

Explosive reactive armour
Non explosive reactive armour
Hint is in the name

2 Likes

didn’t know what the name is for, do we have a thread that explains how that stuff works? are there other sources or is it all still secret?

Im not sure but most of it is secret

Globally NERA stay after taking a shot, while ERA explode and disappear.

Saddly there is still no NERA in WT, even if it should (Brennus, or the Leclerc Azur, and other tanks should have NERA when they have ERA in the game)

Afaik IRL, NERA is better against APFSDS, and ERA better against HEAT/atgms.

Some tanks can of course use both.

2 Likes

Lets rephrase that should be using both in game but are not

I was just saying than some tank used ERA, some NERA, and some both, IRL.

2 Likes

A very simplified explanation.
Era has in itself a explosive filler between 2 steel plates, when the explosive gets triggered by melting hot jet from HEAT, the explosives set off, disrupting the jet and deincreasing its energy greatly.
NERA replaces the explosive with energy absorbant, flexoble materials, like rubbers, polymers etc. There is also sometimes air in NERA. The jet gets disrupted and gets its energy reduce by the filler(propagation principle), but less than compared to ERA.

1 Like

WOW GAIJIN WOW

I tried to make a circle that is full inisde, but when you try to increse the thicness of circle line, it turns into a sun
HOW DO YOU F*** UP A CIRCLE?

1 Like

I haven’t been in the game for 5 days. I don’t know how to shoot yet and all the planes will happily attack me. hehe
p.s. By the way, it’s a beautiful green, it’s unclear what…

4 Likes

It seems Gaijin likes jokes.

Spoiler

2 Likes

seems like the sight has a glow variable to it

Do we have semi auto loader(assisted loader) modelled in game?

Yes!
Chi-Ri II is one such example where three shots are loaded rapidly and then a normal reload time is set in motion.
The initial rounds also aren’t affected by wounded crew, unlike the traditional reload.

2 Likes

bL72GN
Durjoy mbt

does T10 or M109 have it modelled? Should it have 10s+ reload?