Off Topic Discussion

now I’ll have to grind more Finnland to grind more sweden to have 2 JA-37Ds

and my MiG-29G is immediately useless again, the worse radar already gave it a 30% kill chance with R-27 so I’ll just skip them and take R-73 only but now against Su-27 which is more manoeuvrable and has twice as much of everything I can take and F-15 which tbh doesn’t look too good

great, next year will be such fun

JAS-39C (with AMRAAM) you’re our last hope!

Man, I can’t believe that one guy in the Round-up part 1 was wrong about amraams coming in december

1 Like

The people in the dev stream chat realising there are no aim 120s lmfao

ppl buying their own hype

1 Like

Russian ground bias gone off the rails lmao

Their is no spall thank the lord i will have a better dart

Maybe a dumb question but how do I turn this thing off (left top iof the screen)? It suddenly appeard on my screen in a match

Hot take.

Trickzzter has done more to damage the game than the chinese suggestion mod ever did.

5 Likes

I have no idea how you turn it on in the first place

I’ve been trying around a week ago but in never worked

true

Someone need to tell him really before he do more damage i saw his stream profile and i pretty sure why he like to delete reports about western stuff

Keep pressing all the function keys. One of them should remove it. It’s some kind of a debug display.

Who is he btw?

A mod who shuts down every single bugfix that would buff nato tanks within 2-3 minutes of it being posted.

Thats all i know about him, other than he has an attitude too.

4 Likes

Seems like he needs to be removed from his position.

3 Likes

I wish.

But i think he has a lot of friends who are important people, unlike the chinese mod, so they let him get away with it.

1 Like

fixed lol

What combination it is? i forgot
Ok got it ctrl shift n

Im trying to calm Sweden mains ain’t going well