Off Topic Discussion

Anyone ever seen a clock spin really fast? My watch is spinning like crazy.

the watch got very excited for tomorrow

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that radar fall off due to high speed and drag?

1 Like

Nah, they used super glue. And as we all know super glue holds together and don’t let go

1 Like

Super duper glue which is clear from its name

Is it me or do 9L’s have bullshit flare resistance despite lacking IRCCM, maybe its because i’m used to R60’s but for some damn reason they seem to just track through everything unless you flare flower.

Maybe bullshit is the wrong word and its historical but holy shit they track almost as well as 9M’s

Their flare sensitivity and engine sensitivity are the same so when you flare you got to do alot unless its front aspect

I see, how damn annoying for me trying to 1 flare them like people do to my R-60’s

Yeah r60 is just worse i think

You can one flare a 9l is like 50 50

I’m going to experiment just taking the ER’s, but I also suck at BVR as I get slammed before I can get a viable launch (sub 30km).

Mostly just a skill issue but I just wanted to check it wasn’t me and 9L’s are simply just better than R-60’s.

AIM-9J seems more flare resistant to me. For some reason it’s harder to flare it compared to AIM-9L or R60

I have that experience too, i think it accelerated so fast that it flies through flares before they get got enough to distract the seeker.

I look forward to getting the Mig29G with R73’s but for now im using the R27T’s for some irccm.

So, no Gripen C?

There is for UK

ERs have WAY more range than they say they do

When you fire them off, pitch up so the target is all the way at the bottom of the seeker gimbal and then fire, it’ll haul ass and go extremely far

Gaijin trolling everyone

0cbe2e939b6ce5c0200eec8d0046a5a19df14e16
It was basically all correct

1 Like

Close enough at least

1 Like