Off Topic Discussion

Well since the Mig-29G is class as a West German or just modern day Germany. I would make the ex-Soviet line as a heavy fighter but I can move the F/A-18 and the F-15 around.

V3

The F-20 line will became the Typhoon line

1 Like

Uh, now that is getting a bit weird lol, the fourth line is the designated strike/attacker aircraft line

mhm the F-15 will be a tricky one to place as gaijin can add a ton of F/A-18 variant to Germany.

Btw I found a aircraft with the / thing so I will be updating the F-18

Honestly the only jet breaking the tt here is F-20 tbh. It doesn’t fit any line. F-15 could go after F-4F ICE, F/A-18B after MiG-29G, but F-20 is a very light fighter which would fit the most after 29G and before F/A-18 imo but it’s still a bit of a strech

tbh germany doesn’t really have a specific light and heavy fighter line, their heavy fighters got mixed in with their interceptors and other misc aircraft in the middle line

I’d put the F/A-18 in the middle line, as it fits in with the other aircraft roles there

I mean you could say the FW/Soviet line is the heavy fighter line but I say it’s rather a support line

Plus it doesn’t look odd now sine the end of the line aircraft isn’t really class as East Germany anymore

There V4

I’m not sure why the Tornado is in the middle line anyways, for italy it’s in the strike/attacker line and for britain it’s in the bomber line

if you wanna complete your line a tiny bit more add the tornado ids assta 3.1 one as well

1 Like

And a Tornado ECR as an event vehicle for good measure lol

I was going to say why not add another event Tornado lmao

Since when MiG-29 is a heavy fighter?

The ASSTA 3.1 should definitely come as a tech tree one, just like the british GR.4 (or GR.4A)

1 Like

Mhm, so can’t wait to see the Gr.4 in irl soon

Considering the F-4F is the heaviest fighter in the first two lines I’d say its kinda pointless to base the first two lines on weight

You could put the F-20 and F-15 in the first line to follow the F-4F and reserve the second line for the Eurofighter.
The F/A-18 should go in the middle as it serves as both a fighter and attacker

What is the best missile and tactic for the premium Japanese F-4 ?

Using it as a bomber is your best bet lmao

Other than that, one of my friends loves to use it with gunpods, the SARH missiles are just dead weight most of the time

Prayer.

2 Likes