Off Topic Discussion

Almost to the first zero of the year

bandicam 2023-11-24 21-02-19-113

It was literally impossible for it to carry anything guided. It would be like giving F-4C GBU-10 and AGM-65D because Kurnass 2000 carried them at some point.

Maybe for you :)))

lol

But if it get’s like this constantly we may atcually could finally get a white Christmas

Yeah I’m going to the army tomorrow and feel like it’s gonna be a bit rough with predicted -7 degrees ))

Welp good luck m8

1 Like

Anyone know the keybind to close this? I knew it but I forgot

F-11 or 9 isn it ?

Depends, usually I follow the structure:

1. Style
  2. What
  3. Details

Examples:

digitally rendered image of a new fictional Coca Cola variation, the can being stylized like the Colombian flag and with a Red corn Poppy and white dust, and presented in a Professional Advertisement fashion

photoreal, a vast and wide Pearl and silver pyramid with cyan-blue accents, imitating sharp and pointy stealthy Wings, inspired by neoclassical and art-Deco styles, orange shimmering Windows, standing on a golden plaza with golden sunlight and colouful flowers, cyan-blue sky and feathery white clouds, very detailed, elevated angled view

digitally rendered image of a new fictional Haribo Souls variation, gummies shaped like various White mystical shapes with a slightly Sparkling coating, a few of gummies on the table, in a peaceful room but with focus on the product, a creative and appealing and mystical black and dark blue haribo bag and presented in a Professional Advertisement fashion

Ill try, i think its like a series of keybinds though

found it,

Alt + Shift + F

Cheers m8

1 Like

Britain could get a Gripen through the Empire Test Pilots’ School as they operate a few. Having a Swiss F/A-18 as Germanys new top tier would be weird, maybe as a future event vehicle.

The SAAF is now back on the cards

They didn’t operate “a few”, the ETPS and SAAB had a agreement in which first a Gripen B and later a Gripen D were leased by QinetiQ to be used as flight test trainers.

@KhorneFlakez1337 V2

Other than the F/A-18B being designated just F-18B I don’t see any problems with that placement

Kinda better but F-15 still has no place after MiG-29 since it’s a heavy fighter. F-18 would be much better there

Yea there is no other aircraft with the / thing so I just called it the F-18 for now.

Ah fair, the reason why I am even mentioning is that there were plans for a F-18L as a land based export variant of the Hornet, so I doubt they would designate any Hornet variant as just F-18 in the tech trees

edit: oh, and finnish and swiss Hornets are labelled as F-18C/D instead of F/A-18C/D since they originally had no strike/attacker capabilities