Off Topic Discussion

Just had a random thought wouldn’t it be funny if the Yes minister lot became the three presenters of Top gear.

Paul = Clarkson
Derek = Hamond
Nigel = May

3 Likes

Kid named M8 Greyhound:

3 Likes

Australian 2 pounder anyone ?

2 Likes

F-18 did not replace F-4 because of airframe or speed.
F-18 only replaced F-4 because it’s cheaper while providing the same weapon system capability, that’s it.
F-4 is a superior airframe, which is why F-18E was made, that actually increases the F-18’s capabilities in airframe performance.

sorry but i don’t believe that its airframe is better

5 Likes

Cant wait to die to strafing from literally any aircraft

Even a seagul could take that vehicle out with how exposed the crew are

1 Like

Needs some bush

2 Likes

Can’t wait to die from friendly player sneezing beside me

1 Like

I do wonder with the difference is between the British, Canadian and Australian 2-pounder universal carriers as everything lists them as different vehicles.

Different scent trees and Australian ones have kangaroo bars, while the canadian ones have ram bars

j/k, dunno if there actually is a notable difference

It seems the 2-pdrs were mounted differently by each nation and the aussies built one variant with a mortar, while britain and canada built one with a flame thrower

F-4 Phantom’s airframe was ahead of its time, just expensive.
Ya’ll just hipsters.

4 Likes

10 nice

Germany can get at least 4 F/A-18 by there own means they don’t need the Swiss

1 Like

Right here on the belly, it’s a sighting container. I just don’t remember that the Shvetsrats had GBUS

i-get-it-omg

1 Like

4 IRIS-T + 4 Aim 120 + 5 GBU 24 + 6 Brimstone NICE.

1 Like

A little project of mine

For the F-20, the branch is controversial, it doesn’t seem to be an attack aircraft.

You can add the Mig-29GT as a promotional or premium.

Before F4F ICE there will be 1 more incomprehensible F4F Norm 91J of the 90s. At the same time, there is a black fairing, which means it is not ICE

And so a very cool match. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing ASSTA 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1 after the Tornado

For fun, I could also draw a Su-27, It would be possible to add after the Mig-29 or a series of Su aircraft

1 Like