Off Topic Discussion

How did sweden lose its identity ingame tho? Their MBTs already were Leopards. The CVs and ATGM/SAM carriers are what define their ground tree at top tier

2 Likes

I don’t think that Hungary takes away from Italy any more than Finland does from Sweden. Both were in dire need of a sub-tree and got it.
Finland also has a combination or Soviet, UK and German equipment as well as modifications of foreign vehicles, but no domestic platforms being in the sub-tree, so it’s really quite similar to Hungary.

And these

I would say that Finland help Sweden god I remember the old days between 3.0 and 4.0.
Now Finland is here that rough area has now became a pleaser to play.

One match I had 10 kills zero deaths in the Pz.IV

Do people bring those into top tier?

no but identity isn’t only top tier

Well, I was talking about their top tier identity, but fair

I think the wedges define the common knowledge of Swedish tanks in general.

I quite appreciate Sweden and it’s wacky vehicles, I really hope that they will add more unique Finnish things too such as their XA-180 and AMV families of vehicles.
Something in particular that I hope we will one day see is the P.S.245, a T-34-85 that had a Pz.IV cannon mounted into it.

1 Like

Stug where me Stug : D

I like the sound of this one. Sounds unique.

1 Like

well no, finnland only has a standard 2a6, its the combination that sweden got acces to germans top tier vehicle on top of having the better leoaprds which made it ridiculous, but yeah now it tends to had, since sweden doesnt have much left to add neither does norway until 2a8

@Deathmisser @KhorneFlakez1337 am i wrong with saying that Sweden was constantly called better germany from the whole community? that wasnt just from german players that said that

I haven’t heard many people calling Sweden the better Germany, but I can see why people would get that impression

1 Like

It’s more of just a silent acknowledgement.
Where if it’s brought up, people agree that “Yeah, Sweden is just a better Germany.”

1 Like

The important part is that they are better in ground only in top tier

1 Like

The whole community in question is top tier players only. The vast majority of players don’t play top tier nor think that Sweden is a better Germany. The vast majority of people simply view the two as unique trees that both have their intrigues.

2 Likes

Personally, I’m not surprised gaijin might consider medium-range active radar homing BVR Air-to-Air Missile on 8 or 9 aircraft in next month

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Unsure gaijin add Chengdu J-10A, Shenyang J-11B, F-15C MSIP II, F-15C Baz Meshupar, Gripen C & MiG-29A 9-12A (HuAF), F-15J MSIP (JASDF), F-4F ICE, Gripen C (SAAF) and Sea Harrier FA.2 (RN) in december this year ?

I was just wondering Tornado F3 CSP like Tornado F3 from great britain tech tree in rank VIII ?

1 Like

F-15C and Su-27 derivatives seem a little sketchy.
I’m fine with BVRAAM’s, but the potential for AESA is to far of a jump in my opinion.

Pretty sure that list is not a real leak