Off Topic Discussion

bro is spamming all the curses he knows😭

3 Likes

It’s not wrong as far as timeframe goes, and considering there is an Iowa class in the trailer they seem to have gotten support from the US

I mean yea Godzilla is shown in New York

My idea future content for aviation after Major Update “Sky Odyssey”!

  • Republic F-84E Thunderjet for USA (USAF), France (RNLASF) and Sweden (RDAF) tech tree

  • F-106A for researchable tech tree (pre Six Shooter upgrade)

  • The USN/USMC fighter aircraft since 8.7 ~ 9.0 before F3H-2

  • Domestic US Navy twin-seat Super Hornet (initial block service) to late rank VIII

  • Jet trainer with armed (battle rating 6.3 ~ 7.7) from RAAF, RCAF and RAF

  • The USAF North American F-86E for USA tech tree

  • Fighter aircraft with AIM-9B to battle rating 8.3 from US Navy/USMC and RCN (Royal Canadian Navy)

  • F-15A early (enter service equipment)

  • F-15E initial (Q4 1989 ~ early Q1 1991 equipment)

  • The USMC F/A-18D early (desert storm service) and mid 1990’s service

  • AV-8B Night Attack for researchable tech tree (pre Litening II pod and JDAM)

Just got the F-102 and in the previous update the Voodoo, i dont thing they will add another interceptor any time soon

…Had an idea for a joke while playing War Thunder.
I regret nothing.

image

Spoiler

If you don’t get it:
“You’ve heard of Main Battle Tank, now get ready for Maine Battleship”

1 Like

WITU is trying to develop some sort of anti air missile, apparentally will have a Ku-band seeker, the same seeker may be used in the CAMM-ER

is that Anti air missile?

Anything’s an AA missile if you try hard enough.

2 Likes

Currently, I can’t play war thunder 3 or 4 days because house is flooded in bang Khen district & bangkok 😔

But my PC place higher puddle

3 Likes

Will be based off of this or something like that

question, how long does it typically take for a suggestion moderator to approve of a vehicle?

Can vary quite a lot, I’ve had some suggestions passed in under a week and others 3 months (granted that was back when suggestions took ages to be fully reviewed, it’s had a major improvement since).

1 Like

Yo gaijin where’s my paycheck? lol

Am i in the payroll too i imagine

Beeeg stretchhhh


6 Likes

My only suggestion ever was reviewed in under a day
Am I insanely lucky?

You might have sent it on a day when the mods do a suggestion purge or one of them just didn’t have much else to do.

I wonder what the odds are for receiving free modifications from after battle crates

I swear I received more free talismans