Off Topic Discussion

it as no air to air and no flares

The only reason i think it’s the IS-7 1946 is because of it’s name, Dreams come true is the type of name to signal something highly wanted, Also the IS-7 is one of the rarest vehicles in the game,Many players wish to have it and they don’t so that why i think it is that.

2 Likes

it doesnt need flares, nothing can lock onto it
@Texas_Engineer_Mike “F-117s Had An Air-To-Air Capability With Secondary Mission To Shoot Down Soviet AWACS” Former Stealth Pilot Says - The Aviationist apparently the F-117B had air to air misiles

F117b wasn’t ordered and the external missiles would have ruined the stealth but just because it’s reduced doesn’t mean IR missiles wouldn’t lock onto it don’t get me wrong it would definitely be cool to see in game but I don’t think it’s tech tree Worthy it would probably be an event or squadron vehicle

2 Likes

the is-7 event was funny, i never got so many 2,000 bomb kills before.

the missile rails were internal, no external.

Some people are overestimating stealth just way too much

4 Likes

Defenseless F-117 vs Unmatched power of optical tracked SAM

4 Likes

Yes but they would have to open the bay door and extend the missile out and it can be locked by radar when this happens it’s the exact reason it didn’t receive aim9L

yeah about 8 seconds of vulnerability https://youtu.be/pbWpLSsVWms

that’s kinda wrong

sure the radar detection range would decrease, by roughly 2/3

but you’re still seeing it and you’re still locking it and shoving an R-23 up it’s engines

just from a little less far away

Sounds fire mate!

1 Like

If it has so low of a chance why is everyone talking about it😂😂

Can anyone tell me the ammount of countermeasures on the following planes:

F22

F18

F35

F117

Thanks

• Secret

• which version?