Off Topic Discussion

weather and time of day would be perfect. Dont you want to crash into a mountain because of an overcast? :D

1 Like

Rocky pillars low cloud cover moment.

i like that one map where there’s a mountain about 100 meters from the runway, and then you have clouds.

The only way F-117 could be introduced is squadron or event. We know about it being squadron from the leak

they could just put it in the tech tree.

its not useful enough for a TT slot without being foldered under something else

what do you mean not useful? No radar would be able to lock onto it lol

I have very high suspicions that the -(-) for the ‘Dreams Come True’ event is the IS-7 1946.
edit lol you can’t say it’s name bruh

It’s a subsonic plane with now A2A armament. Just because radar can’t lock it, doesn’t mean it can’t be shot at. It might be somewhat decent in GRB, but It won’t be good in air battles.

Even in sim, it wouldn’t be too good since you can still see it.

Where? It doesnt fit in any line…

Its a light bomber with no radar, no missiles, no guns, no countermeasures, while also being subsonic and carrying only 2 bombs. All F-117A has going for it is stealth.

1 Like

It’s most likely previously leaked KV-7/U-13

the f117 carried aim 9ms, it would be perfect for bombing spaas like the pantsir , they would have to rely on guns and blind fire to kill it.

1 Like

F-117 never carried AIM-9 in service and we dont know how would they be mounted. They were tested but theres also no info on AIM-9 model used. All Pantsir would need to kill a Nighthawk are player’s eyes and manual missile guidance.

it as no air to air and no flares

The only reason i think it’s the IS-7 1946 is because of it’s name, Dreams come true is the type of name to signal something highly wanted, Also the IS-7 is one of the rarest vehicles in the game,Many players wish to have it and they don’t so that why i think it is that.

2 Likes

it doesnt need flares, nothing can lock onto it
@Texas_Engineer_Mike “F-117s Had An Air-To-Air Capability With Secondary Mission To Shoot Down Soviet AWACS” Former Stealth Pilot Says - The Aviationist apparently the F-117B had air to air misiles

F117b wasn’t ordered and the external missiles would have ruined the stealth but just because it’s reduced doesn’t mean IR missiles wouldn’t lock onto it don’t get me wrong it would definitely be cool to see in game but I don’t think it’s tech tree Worthy it would probably be an event or squadron vehicle

2 Likes

the is-7 event was funny, i never got so many 2,000 bomb kills before.

the missile rails were internal, no external.

Some people are overestimating stealth just way too much

4 Likes