Off Topic Discussion

am I the only one who finds that the Dismiss and stop tracking a topic function doesn’t work anymore?

1 Like

grafik
mmmmmmmm Serious pain

Hate when I can buy but not crew something, it makes something inside me snap.

Isn’t the Stryker actually a variant of the LAV? So here it’s the Americans taking something from the Canadians lol.

1 Like

Indeed. the Stryker is a LAV-III variant.

But awhile back got into an argument about “Canada to the US” and that’s wait they tried to argue was that the LAV-III and LAV-6.0 are Stryker variants.

before they got backed into a corner and pulled the “company” card.

Had some one say the patria amv should go to America cause the turret was made by Lockheed Martin UK

1 Like

At this point “company” is just a bad-faith argument.

as bad if not worse then those top-tier/MBTs only people for new TTs.

1 Like

Imagine running WT on cells

Just saying that being sick sucks. Got fever,my throat is sore,my bones are a pain in the ahh and i’m shaking like a piñata. It’s more funny if you consider that right now getting all these symptoms combined is pretty rare in this period of the year.

But hey,there are people out there that have worse illnesses and don’t complain,so i’m gonna stop complaining and chill for the next day

2 Likes

Did you get bitten by mosquitos? Maybe you got dengue. You should do a checkup

1 Like

Hm,how strange. My mom said the same thing yesterday,she asked me if i was bitten by a mosquito. I haven’t felt the urge to scratch myself so i don’t know certainly,plus i was home all day on Friday

Either i got sick Thursday while helping a friend of a friend with his work,or yeah i probably have dengue

iMatty01 is sick from running warthunder on his cells.

1 Like

Agree,griding the new event+grinding for the last 3 Abrams is finally hitting my body.

On the bright side,most of the symptoms are gone except for the throat. Nonetheless,tomorrow i’m gonna go for a checkup,i already had a form of Malaria and i don’t want the Dengue lmao

I made some EFT renders

Spoiler

3 Likes

needs some early sunrise on a clear summer morning background imo

1 Like

The procentage of Union Jack per vechicle is below 100%
Not good

Spoiler

2 Likes

Having these skins should increase crew morale by 50% and thus crew skill. There Gaijin you can sell these for 5000 ge each.

Its an aiming aid for the Irish :D

To play the devil’s advocate, let it be said the Canadian LAV is based on Mowag Piranha, a swiss vehicle.

:} so piranha to UK tree?