Off Topic Discussion

Yeah definitely looking forward to it…reminds me of world in conflict in a way

is this your second ID? is seahawk2015 your main ID?

No this is my only id

You played your last match 87 days ago. I thought this must be a second account

I hv my exams going on so i cant play till april

2 Likes

@Deathmisser

yeah, but having an Indian line in the British TT seems unlikely at the moment, although gaijin never stops surprising us.
I think India is a candidate to have its own national TT. It will not be the next nation, but in a couple of years we may see it. It will depend on how the Indian market reacts.

I’ll tell you my thoughts: I think the three Indian vehicles we have are like a kind of “space probe” sent directly to a “distant planet” still little explored where 1.4 billion people live. After a reasonable amount of time, the reaction of that market and its possible benefits will be evaluated and logically then you just have to copy and paste and make some tweaks and add some exclusive things “like a tomato sauce in a pasta dish” lol.

Spoiler

My strongest candidates for the next nation are Poland (probably TT) and Thailand (probably sub-TT for Japan).
Turkey is still not clear to me, gaijin was testing this market, however the Turkish economy has monetary problems linked to inflation, which damages people’s purchasing power, so I still see it as very far away.

On the other hand, there are really many possibilities of seeing an Argentine subTT in Germany. Although Argentina suffers from monetary problems similar to Turkey, subTTs are not designed to generate profits, but to attract players and close gaps.
However, that would ruin the possibility of a Latin American TT. The latter will probably further delay the arrival of new Argentine vehicles, because a Latin American TT would be complicated for Gaijin due to the distances and would take much longer, or would have much more c&p (this will probably be the case, if the TT arrives).

In the case of Israel, ground needs a subTT more than anyone else. Chile’s option, like Argentina with Germany, would ruin the possibility of a Latin American TT. Although at this point, there are dozens of nations in the same situation as Chile, with relations with the Israeli defense industry, so it would not be difficult to find options.

2 Likes

@KillaKiwi

Well looks like Sore open ai going to ruin everything.
@Smin1080p I hope the devs know of a safe guard to combat this new AI video software m8

As I’m genially worried about this

I started playing Millennium Dawn.

“Hopefully, that’s enough MBTs.”

Spoiler

I plan to modify them as I get the needed rescue to do upgrades done.

1 Like

maybe AI will make the snail move faster

you have a Leclerc there. Hide it quickly or the French will see it

1 Like

I have every NATO MBT I could get my hands on. At least my army won’t have tank problems just borrow one from any of the NATO nations.

I’d thought the image would be funny so I did it.

2 Likes

you see this got me excited

3 Likes

I do hope I get my Canadian top-tier stuff in the UK.

I want to see the Yanks and Germans mald as a CF-18 and Leopard 2A4/2A6 CAN go to the UK.

Oh, the Yanks might mald if the AVGP/LAV line goes to the UK as they use vehicles based off of it.

2 Likes

i doubt of any F/A18 soon
but i do think something will come

It really looks interesting.
Right now I’m playing Hearts Of Iron IV, it’s really addictive

1 Like

Indeed, I have almost 1,000 Hours and no achievements. (modded baby)

The fact that the game is extremely replayable as almost nothing goes the same unless you make it get the same.

2 Likes

True…

Well, I’d like the F-18 and Leo for malding reasons, but the modern vehicle I want most is the LAV-III (my beloved).

But if you ask me the most wanted thing is the funny name SPA, AKA the Sexton.

1 Like

i want the 2A6m CAN as funny and looks nice

is the LAV-III only Canadian

2 Likes

Yes.
LAV-III is Canadian.

New Zeland also uses LAV-III (NZLAV)

However:

The US Stryker is based on the LAV-III but isn’t a LAV-III

As the US joined and started making their own LAV variants with the LAV-II (they called it the LAV-25).

1 Like