Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

There will be a dedicated blog closer to the start yes.

12 Likes

@Smin1080p so since this is our third Indian tech and one from another nation (T-90)

I guess in the future India place is now within Britain ?

1 Like

How conveniant, when talking about something you posted.

Mate, I normally agree with you. But this is literally a missile which is present in the French Tree anyway.

Like if this was the first aircraft with magic 2 I could see where you were coming from, but this is a British version of the Jag sold to India, who decided to use a French missile.

Like i’m confused would you rather it went to the French tree or something?

1 Like

Indeed I did post the Jaguar which has Magic 2s. You chose to take this in a different direction.

I just ask this be kept on topic please :)

4 Likes

As we already mentioned, we plan to add further vehicles from commonwealth nations to the UK tree.

17 Likes

Yeah, you’r right…

Ok sorry.

So is this confirm Indian subTT for UK ? Or than any Indian stuff gonna be send to UK?

1 Like

@Smin1080p

can we have 2nd devblog?

Does this mean Indian Rafale (not soon i know) gonna be send to UK… hypotetically ?

Evil grins for a Indian Mig-29 hehehe
Or a Mirage 2000 because a you know who lol

Ok but give Swiss F-18, Algerian Mig-29 and SMT, Belgium F-16 and trialed F-15 for France in that case :)))

This is an event announcement.

1 Like

I doubt it, i feel were getting this as its more fitting for our tree but Rafale wouldnt be needed in the UK tree as EF typhoon would be present at that time

2 Likes

Yeah but the T-90 was not really needed either, and here we are with big move like that…

The swiss f18 should go to germany for lack of options. Give them a canadian cf18 because of Quebec.

Does this Jag have HMS? Or was that a later development

Gaijin acts in mysterious ways.

1 Like

that was the GR.3. the IS is a GR.1.

1 Like

Ah, thanks, will be interesting to see where it gets put.

Also another event jag is lame. Wish we actually got unique airframes.

1 Like