Off Topic Discussion

Quackers lol

well thats what happens, gajin is bad with sharing plans we result in thinking about solutions , thats what happens if they got a ducking bad release plan

2 Likes

Plus if it’s the base CF-18(pre-upgrades) it’s literally a C&P vehicle(bar visual changes) AKA the US already has it with the normal F/A-18A.

literally it’s ok for the US and Russia to be ahead of everyone else but not the UK

1 Like

Yeah, thats what I dont get

“F-16C and Mig-29SMT/G vs Tornado F3 is a fair fight”

“F-15C and Su-27 vs Typhoon is hugely unfair and we will never consider it”

2 Likes

@someweirdname
If we ever get to the point of addition of F-4E Peace Icarus I wonder where will it end up

I do too, it could be equally justified for US and Germany

maybe Italy for being close to greece but idk

either way it’s premium/Event potential if anything

Definitely not Italy. They have 0 connections to Greece. (they also have Turkish vehicles soo)

I think justification for the turkish Starfighter could be that it’s an italian mod

that would then place the F4E Peace Icarus in the geeman tree again

Honestly I think it should come as a squadron/event/pack vehicle for Germany in the future. The only connection to US is the fact that it’s based on F-4E. But then US also has 2 Greek camos for its F-4E already so idk what Gaijin’s plans are.

idk if they even have plans for that

would still be nice to see the very best modification for the Phantom no matter where it goes

@Smin1080p to be fair, i tried taking the discussion here but the guy ignored it

Two wrongs don’t make a right. It should be taken to PM or stopped. Please do not just carry on.

1 Like

nah KF51 will be tech tree with Pz 87-140 event vehicle for germany

1 Like

just happy the 130mm versions are now confirmed for germany, since hungary ordered their own modified version with 120mm cannon

I find it funny that it’s only ever the British dominions that can never go into the same tree they must be split between all the tech trees and when asked for or stuff to stick together others will fight and tell you no.

to be fair, might have sth to do with Uk being the only one with multiple “dominions”, the USSR tree normaly describes their split nations as well, even if everyone considers them the russian tree

2 Likes

@Morvran , so i was told the guy is a delusional freeabo, demands panther 2 and leo 2av for the US, but cant accept other (that need them) ask for US vehicles

3 Likes

Trialled vehicles are always gonna be weird i can see the leo 2AV if their was a need for it in the tree but their isn’t and Germany already has it

Considering they were asking for a vehicle on parts only I can see that.