Off Topic Discussion

that’s why it was ultimately abandoned and why it looks so weird

On the sign: “Something written in French”

Don’t know why Gaijin changed their BRs recently, they’re messed up. I used to be 5.7, now I’m 6.0. Panthers and Tiger Es shouldn’t really fight Tortoises and T26E-1s etc. Not fun. It’s a mismatch and it ruined it for me and I’m sure for lots of other players,

o.O wha

Joke about Switzerland’s proximity to France)

This is a great idea. Keep trees separate, but share alignments. I would love for us to be able to share lineups, I have been dreaming about this for a long time.
I’m sure there are many ways to make it possible.

Also imagine the possibility of “borrowing” one or two vehicles from one nation to be used by another. We could cover most of the gaps with vehicles from other TT’s.

I am convinced that interoperability between different TTs is a possibility with a lot of potential. It would make grinding all the TT’s worth it, even if it’s just to get one or two vehicles from there. France and Germany could keep their lineups “pure” without mixing technology and at the same time, whoever wanted it, could put together lineups combining technology. Most countries in the world combine technology from the main WT nations, but they cannot create lineups to their interests.

At the end of the day, sooner or later French technology will end up in the German TT and vice versa. At least this way we avoid so much C&P in each TT’s.

1 Like

less than half of Switzerland speaks German

I wouldnt call it german xD.
It’s a very heavy dialect.
They also speak French and Italian.

I really just don’t get the C&P argument now.

We are ritually in the age of C&P it started when rank 5 was added

1 Like

Typhoon will be copy and paste
F15 will be copy paste
F/a18 will be copy and paste
Su27 with its Chinese equivalent will be copy and paste
And very much down the line f35 will be copy and paste
Anyone got any more

2 Likes

Btw wtf is the Stratford-Upon-Avon & Midland Junction railway ehh

We need Canada, Netherlands, Belgium, Singapore, Korea and Argentina if we want more unique stuff.

1 Like

Woooooaahhhhh ok that a f**k ton of railway companies

More than 60% percent of the population by 2023. Before the appearance of Italian and French in the country, in the Helvetische Republik (Future modern Switzerland), the main language was German and remains one of them

1 Like

But even though it’s German it’s different German all together.

Yes, but they are one family, with the same roots

So American sub tree to Britain when ?

Never, since it was a colony in which there were other languages besides English

Ah so Switzerland can go ether in he French tree or the Italian one then

No, because they originally had officially German)