Oct 2024 balance change feedback

Skill problems…

The only ones who think so are those who play with different nations and have not yet understood how to play this game, just press space bar to destroy the Breda… Anyone with a machine gun can easily destroy the Breda at any distance.

The Breda at BR 4.3 was a glass cannon… now at BR 5.0 it is just glass… Sorry you don’t realise that… And yes since the developers care about historical facts they should add all 8 crew, but it seems they only use this excuse when it suits them to upgrade Russia… Until, they add whole crew in my opinion it’s just a fantasy vehicle, like Ariete they haven’t fixed her armour yet because the developers are too lazy..

It is undeniable that the developers’ treatment of Italy sucks.

Why would I apologize for you somehow playing significantly worse last month compared to overall?

Arrogance at the highest level.

You criticise players with dated data, making it sound recent. As I said a few posts ago, if you are going to criticise a person you should be coherent… which you are not.

You haven’t even admitted that you are simply wrong, and this conversation has gone on too long, any person with a brain at this point will have realised that you are just a troll.

My dude do you even know what the word dated means? The screenshot I showed was your performance from the last 30 days, pulled straight from in game.

There is no more recent data lol.

Those are some big words from someone that can even get a kd of over one in most of his vehicles…

the gun keeps being good at 5.0… it keeps being a glass canon even, you keep having the gun of a tiger at 5.0, if you cant see that and take advantage of it’s advantages it is not my problem.

again having 3 crew members less doesn make it a fantasy vehicle, if you use that stupid reason the bmp 3 is a fantasy vehicle since it doesnt have their bow gunners.

This is not an exclusive thing to italy pretty much all top tier tanks have open reports about the armor of the tanks, italy does not get treated different than other minors nations.

Now you are making a false claim, apparently the only one who doesn’t know what is dated is you… Do you know that it is October not September nor August? I already sent you the corrected screenshot I guess the truth burns.

Do everyone a favor and stop talking you are digging your own grave.

Yes which tells a lot more than overall stats, which can also count overpowered vehicle that you played 2 years ago and never touched since.

You are the one digging your own grave here, but that should be nothing new seeing your 0.7 recent K/D.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

LMAO! May your fries be ever delicious with that salt. Continue to deny that you made a mistake by using outdated data

I’m not even salty lmao, I’m just finishing what you started. You came here insulting people because one of your tanks got moved up and balem it on other people being stupid, while you yourself have been a bit more than cannon fodder for the most recent 30 days.

you can keep coping that the most recent 30 days are outdated, but it’s just that… coping. Hell they even just updated, your winrate got up by 1% while your K/D dropped by 0.02.

hahaha, buddy all your high tier vehicle stats suck it isnt exclusive to the c13, youre basically unable to do any decent unless you dont play against level 10 players at rank 1 or 2…

again the breda isnt a half-tracked with 9hp/ton, you have the mobility on the breda to back up the gun…

i dont think that anyone aside from you really gives a shit that the breda has a few crew members less, you can see than one your report from 2 years ago

again this is not different with the reports about the leclerc, challenger, abrams or ztz 99, all nations face the same strugles when they have to bug report some armor aspect.

Btw my point was not if the arietes should get it’s armor fixed or not, it was your claim that they treat italy like shit, when they treat them just like any other nation.

1 Like

This probably explains why their stats dropped so hard recently. Probably started to play more rank III+ vehicles and is getting clapped.

1 Like

In the last few months I’ve been using mainly 2 vehicles to complete the modifications then I won’t touch them anymore it’s M113A1 (TOW) and AB 205 A-1 which everyone knows are extremely difficult vehicles to grind, and were only created to be mincemeat. So I’m not stupid that KD has gone down, but the truly amazing one I have completed to butcher AB 205 A-1 without spending a penny. This is real skill

Anyway, The only one who insulted people is you using then outdated data, I’m tired of talking to a troll who doesn’t want to admit he’s wrong for using outdated data, from now on since I don’t feel like wasting my time with a salty troll I’ll copy and paste this reply until you admit you used outdated data. I save a bunch of time and show your arrogance in not wanting to admit that you used obsolete data.

LMAO! May your fries be ever delicious with that salt. Continue to deny that you made a mistake by using outdated data

the funny thing that he was trying to teach me how to play a t72 when he has a kd 0.8 on the m1, which is probably one of the best at br

1 Like

The funny thing is you are still making false claims, since when did I tell you how to use a t72 ? Now the trolls are shrugging lol

that sounds like skill issues, this is my stats on the tow btw

1 Like

Fair for the AB 205, but the M113A1 (TOW) is still fine to do well in. I played 9 games in the Giraf, which is pretty much the same tank, and I did fine so far.

Oh so now you’re pulling up random bullshit i never said because you’re scared hahaha god you’re pathetic, worse than razervon.

Lol, I still haven’t unlocked all his mods, moreover people like you who use W/R to prove a point only show their ignorance on the subject, as most of the time you win because the team does everything while you only manage to kill 2 maximum 3 vehicles.