Oct 2024 balance change feedback

buddy the leopard 40/70 is much better than amx 13, even if the crew is unprotected, there is a good reason for the br difference.

right now the vcc80/60 is in an pretty good spot the only downside of the vehicle is the long ammo reload of the first stage, but aside from that the vehicle is extremely good.

the breda keeps being quite good at 5.0, it was under br at 4.7

the A.109oa-2 loadout keeps being very similar to the other 8.7 helicopters like uh 1s, mi 24a or even better than some like the chinese gazelle, the z11wa, the one which is out of place is mi 24D since it has rwr and ircm.

M300 is 60mm APFSDS with the post pen damage of a 30mm APDS.

1 Like

nowhere even close to the spall of the 30mm, the spall is similar to the 2s38 apdsfs

One of these is 25mm APDS, one is 30mm APDS and one is 60mm APFSDS.

2 Likes

so… it is better you kill the commander on the 60mm apdsfs… again the spall is almost the same as the 2s38.

you at least kill the commander

Almost the same as the 2S38 with an autocannon that fires 120 RPM opposed to 30 RPM, with 148 rounds of ammo vs 32, with a ready rack of 148 vs 16.

Also the 2S38 somehow cannot overheat due to reasons???

2 Likes

one is 10.3 and the other is 9.3… and again im comparing the spall and it is nearly the same

Which puts it on par with a Puma that has half the pen, worse post pen and does actually overheat because reasons???

1 Like

again i am talking about tha vcc 60 not the puma or the 2s38…

Then don’t bring up the 2S38 repeatedly.

the spall is similar to the 2s38 apdsfs
again the spall is almost the same as the 2s38.

1 Like

well, because you claimed that the 30mm has the same spall which is not the case, and i put a round that has the same spall for reference that you yourself admitted that has more spall… i never compared the vcc 60 to the 2s38

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

the one that doesnt understand that it simply have much better mobility than the amx is you buddy.

exellent mobility and an exellent gun with a good reload rate.

yes…again it is a pretty good vehicle, the only downside is the long first stage ammo replenishment, which can be voided by just going and reloading on the cap.

The Leopard 40/70 has the extraordinarily roaring engine compared to the AMX 13, it also has the same mobility as the AMX 13:

AMX 13 = 61 Km/h

Leopard 40/70 = 65 km/h

That extra 4 km/h does not make it any more mobile than the AMX 13, the difference is very small indeed…

Again… LMAO Are you serious? Everything you wrote is wrong by dint of raising it to BR the Breda 501 hasn’t been what you describe for a long time, since it was at BR 4.0… There are a bunch of vehicles with the same mobility and reloading speed as the Breda with the only difference being that they have armour to protect them from machine guns… The Breda is totally overtaken by many other vehicles does not deserve BR increase the only ones complaining about the Breda are those without skills

Not to mention that the developers nerf this vehicle unnecessarily, as they still refuse to give it the full crew of 8 people… historically it has 8 people on board not 5 as it is implemented in the game, which makes it a fantasy vehicle.

I guess you’ll be happy just when you’ve raised the VCC80/60’s BR high enough so that it can’t pierce any more armour, so that your beloved tanks can roam freely around the map knowing that they are totally invulnerable to its cannon, which is literally a blowgun.

BR 9.0 was perfectly balanced.

The only ones who complained were the players with no skills running around in the middle of the map, in their delirium of omnipotence generated by the fact that they think their armour can protect them from everything. If you don’t learn to use cover the fault is yours alone, and not the opponent’s who teaches you not to behave like a fool.

how?

I like how it’s always the 0.7 K/D sub 50% winrate single nation mains to talk about other people like this lol.

Mobility, gun elevation/depression, gun handling, turret rotation, survivability, reload speed.

The M1 is just all round a far superior MBT than the T-72s and ZTZ96s you find around 10.3-10.7.

yes because mobility is only measured by the top speed…

it keeps having a good gun, mobility and reload even at this tier, the only ones that actually outgun you is the nashrooms which is have much worse mobility and a higher br.

Btw the 3 extra crew doesnt change much, as your biggest threat on this vehicle are the he rounds, and even then having less crew members doesnt make it a fantasy vehicle.

youre basically facing the same enemies as you used to see at 9.0… most tanks that were at 10.3 are now at 10.7, you arent facing anyhing that you can’t pen that you didnt see before.

Btw i own all of these tanks… the “your beloved tanks can roam freely around the map knowing that they are totally invulnerable to its cannon” is quite ironic as i actually liked the vcc-60 a lot when i spaded it, aslo try to aim before claiming that there is tanks invulnerable to the 60mm because even the t72/64 that are pretty much the hardest thing to kill around this br can be killed easily even from the front.

It makes me laugh instead that there are so many mental decelebrates who use multiple countries, but have not yet learned how to play…

I have no idea who you are referring to but I have the impression that you have confused percentages with your profile…

I think this is about realistic and not arcade.