Oct 2024 balance change feedback

Idk what to say other than skill issue, 2-3 shots is more than enough to kill most MBTs. Use your mobility and gun depression to ambush people.

Plenty of tanks around this BR have Gen 1 thermals, it’s really a non issue.

Its getting an appropriate BR change to 10.3. HSTV-L is far superior to it, but you refuse to pay attention to things like profile, projectile mass, survivability, speed, penetration, gun depression, SPAA capability, and playstyle.

It’s already the best tank at 10.3 (soon to be 10.7). This “decompression” we got simply moved up the 10.3 meta to 10.7. The Abrams will perform about the same at the new BR.

Literally in what way? Sure, before you could argue 2S38 is better multi role because of the AA capability but now the HSTV-L is superior to it in AA since it received IRST and proxy-HE.

1 Like

Or they can just buy a ticket instead of free loading ;)

it is 5 tons heavier and it takes 20 s to reload a single missile, the later by itself justifies the br difference.

Equity in this game does not work, due to the fact that there are millions of people using bots to change the winning rate.

i’ve been honestly completely disappointment with the a-10C. Its not an air to air combat plane and is slower than molasses at the south pole. I would prefer it to loose the aim 9’ms and have a much better ATG weapons and have a way for those to be beneficial in air rb for those who dont play sim.

This would mean air spawn, more ground targets that are not all centered in the middle of the map that everyone is dog fighting at. Increase the ground target rewards by 15% so not everyone is base bombing and game over.

And for the love of thunder, increase rewards for both air and ground or reduce the rp requirements for the next vehicles. You would get so many more people playing and buying premiums and ge and everything else if it didnt take over a year to grind out one of the main tech trees. I would love to play Italy or France or any of the other but i’m not going to because the grind is so stupidly long for no reason. Games should be enjoyable not a second job.

You sure about that?
Automatic selection of missile guidance is certainly a feature in game and prevents players to use Pantsir’s full potantiel.

Similiar problems occurs on other Spaa systems so this is not something special to Pantsir in this case.

Pantsir is single handledly best top tier Spaa and nothing can come close to it when it comes to pure performance.

Did Russia needed best Spaa+Best Attack Chopper and Cas plane that can even detect Pantsir Radar lock/missile launch and best A2G munition? Certainly no.

1 Like

You can set in it on all 3 modes - It will function the same. If you were to launch 3 different missiles at 3 separate targets, 2 would get guided towards their respective tws lock and the last one you fired is semi-guided with the crosshair.

It’s special to the pansir because it uses a tws softlock system, it’s very wonky. If you lose lock on the priority target, it automatically selects the next one (if there is one) and drags your missile and crosshair away. I don’t remember if the following case is true for the other spaa. You can’t aim and engage targets that are 80-90 Degrees above you due to how buggy the tws is

To give an example I remember from my time in squibs and a good reason why most of the better squadrons avoided using it when a 4 man air comp was available:

There was a merge between the friendly and enemy airteams, 5 seconds later my entire screen was green from the amount of chaff, rockets, missiles and even flares jokingly.

People need to start respawning on MBTs instead of CAS instantly and expect an insta win. If the russian team spawns multiple pansirs while theres no air, they will lose the ground war quick. This is why german W/R is high despite not having good CAS or AA.

Also another issue I’ve noticed with it, you can’t lock scout drones at all with the radar, but much older radar sets from the roland somehow can. I just find this weird

It doesnt, Los mode is the best one and we already confirmed this by testing multiple times.

Leading mode will prevent you to use Missiles full potantiel.

So far it works fine for me and even then its a soft way to balance most broken Spaa system in this game, i’d say its quite okay.

That is simply bs excuse, German winrates were really high due to Leopard2A7V hype, as soon as that hyped died German win rates started to become normal.

Past couple days i was spading my Leo2A7 and teams wasnt even close to bein as good as Leo’s initial release. New toys always brings veteran players together, this is known factor.

As for the CAS, if other team doesnt spawn in planes Russian team will surely do and SU25SM3+KA52/MI28NM will literally destroy enemy team.

I’d take hard to use TWS but can hit a target out to 16km (heck hit up to 3-4 targets at once out to 16km) over the “so long as the target doesnt move too much” 8-10km (only one target) ADATS

Adats doesn’t cut it for top tier anymore

It hasnt since CAS was added to F16’s, and most SPAA hasnt been useful since CAS could fight from 20km out. The VT1 missiles cant hit past 12km and my f16 is essentially unbeatable because i can carry 6 AGM 65G and have anti air weaponry, Pantsir gets close but if i spend time getting within my long range fighting then they are no threatm though for most matches if the Russians are on my team i dont have to do that and can instead just fly straight up. Contrails still bug out and dont show up half the time so im still invisible. ITO cant see me anyways after about 10 seconds so they have never been a threat to me.

1 Like

You can carry 6 AGM65D’s, not G’s.

My bad, regardless the point still stands that CAS has been stronger than SPAA for a longtime and only one nation getting the only decent form still vexs me

2 Likes

Bad take only given by bad players. They have overperforming missiles for the BRs they are at and deserve to be higher thusly. They simply make the game worst by existing at their current BRs.

Agree

avoiding the enemy doesnt win games bud

assumes the a10 lets you

the issue here is you have no qualms losing 100% of your games because you arent able to engage a % of the enemy team without getting 9L’d.

So what? It belongs higher. CMs or A2A are not required in helis ,especially ones that outrange ALL SPAA TO BEGIN WITH

this is a silly ass idea considering they arent that good, you are just a usa main coping

I only see Gaijin ignoring the advice of the most supporters.
the proposal for 99A/WZ1001E/VT4 has at least 400 supporters and ranks first. but gaijin still hasn’t made any changes.
Their attitude is very clear, they only want the Soviet Union and Sweden to be strong, followed by countries with Leo A7.
The remaining factions are toys that provide entertainment for them.

Mekava, Leclerc, 99A, VT4, Challenger 2 all require buff. But all these issues have never been taken seriously.

yeah cause Italy is the meta right

They now have a tank that is easily better than most other MBTs that aren’t 2A7s/122s. So while the lineup isn’t meta, the 2A7HU gave it a massive boost.

The meta with a shitty lineup of Ariete’s and an OTO that is barely worthy of BR 10.