Now that we have the Mig 29 (1983+), Yak 141 (1991), SU-39 (SU-25 Modernization Prototype 2008)

How is the hstvl any different than the 2s38. If anything by your logic the 2s38 is more legit

The HSTVL has well known performance and test characteristics. Its performance was tested 40+ years ago so we know how it actually should operate.

The 2S38 is all fluff and no performance. It hasn’t even finished testing, and is not in service yet. They can’t even get parts for these things to bring them into service.

Also once upon a time, the snail said it wouldn’t be putting future prototypes into play. They broke their own rules (again).

I don’t mind leaving the 2S38 in game, but it shouldn’t be 10.0, that’s just ignorance. It should be 11.3.

Oh, and maybe you’ll bring up the 2020 Leopard 2PL vs 1984 T-80U on 11.3?

I mean… They are destroying T-80s right now IRL, so this makes sense. russian tanks are being destroyed by $100 drones with far less explosive than this game is requiring. The russian line in game is severely over performing.

The nation behind it is a pretty big difference.

1 Like

I’d like to see one of those cases. So far I’ve seen the thin sides and roofs of the leopard turret at 30mm break under any shrapnel.

Because of this these tanks are completely out of use and kept in reserve.

Unfortunately the price of Russian tanks is 2-3 times lower than Western tanks, and drones for 100 dollars destroy everyone the same way

It seems to me that in the case of real life, we should make it so that the leopard will be destroyed by artudar in most cases due to poorly protected boards

1 Like

I thought a lot more leopard a1s were handed over against Russian tanks (something like 100 leopard a1s). Did you think it was fair to clash them in the game

Title of this post is kinda misleading lol, I know it’s not that important but the SU-39 isn’t a prototype but a finalized export design.

Because they are modeled wrong in game.

I am talking reality vs this game. In reality, russian tanks are unable to take even the smallest hits from drones in Ukraine. In the game they are science fiction.

Yes, it is entirely fair.

Your posts and your name really go together lmao, completely indifferent from some Z bot

1 Like

You’re a literal clown lmao, if you are going to post pictures atleast post a full one

I always said the ka-52 is the most op vehicle in the game, and if it was modeled correctly like you say it would be even more powerful.

I play all big 3 and 2 other nations so I don’t see the main point, I simply finished the soviet tree first.

Yours. Hate to break it to you, but I don’t think it’s always muh russian bias.

1 Like

Oh my dude. Badge of honor if Doc “everything is Russian bias” USMC has to resort to his pasting of your service record onto a post to prove his theory on your “bias”.

I wouldn’t bother engaging with him much unless it’s purely on technical matters that disprove his garbage. Let him have his silly opinions FPV’s taking out Russian tanks, as if Western tanks are somehow immune (lol).

1 Like

Ah, so the all of the MiG’s are just statistically inferior because more of them died than US planes?

I know the nuance of Soviet air doctrine is completely lost on you, but most of the MiG losses were not done when piloted by Soviet pilots, under the umbrella of Soviet AD, as they were designed to be operated.

And if you bring up Korea, best be mentioning that early on, most pilots were Koreans, with zero knowledge of A2A combat. It took the Chinese (who didn’t know much), and the Russians ultimately, to teach them, and then actually fight, themselves, against the Sabre’s in Korea. Again, nuance that is lost on you.

I say this as an American, with family members who served in WW2, Korea (MiG alley), and Vietnam (F-105’s in '67), tactics and military intelligence won the day much more than some alleged tech difference.

Tell me where, at the same BR, a Soviet/Russian airplane is incorrectly modelled, and on aggregate should be only 25% as effective against a US plane. Then tell us how to model it such that the US plane is 4x superior, since of course, a KDR is totally a scientific measurement, capable of being reproduced in a non-simulator semi-arcade game.

Yeah after evading a dozen of them, show me another helicopter that does this. KA-52 of today has the best service record of all attack helicopters, ever.

Used non oomfie

So what, they made the most of them, how is this surprising to you. What about them isn’t modeled to standard, the volumetric shittery? If so I agree

F86 Sabre 10:1 KDR Don’t know much about this, your win

Against what enemies lol? Planes that are 30 years older? No wonder it’s always the most braindead US mains in this game bragging about the BRs

Funnily its the opposite for russian sams. The tend to shoot down aircraft that are way more modern.

I really hate it that no one gives credit to the american airforce training but their overpriced equipment. Their pilots get the most airtime out of any other airforce.

So what should they change? Make it so that the f16 can fight mig21s every game? On your case you’d probably still complain after dying to one

1 Like

Ever since the forum change I’ve been seeing the dumbest takes ever

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to be “4x superior”. Also, when you account for Migs piloted by non russians, the KDR from Korean war only changes from 5.6 : 1 to roughly 4.8:1. The majority of losses were russian pilots.

I don’t have to tell you where, you can find countless ignored reports, and documents that have been submitted over the years and yet russian vehicles are not corrected. Including russian vehicles and exports that have the wrong armament. The forum and report system is littered with it.

The Mig 29 is a great example. It should be limited to 7Gs. When carrying fuel pods 4Gs. So if we use the snail 50% modifier wings should rip on the Mig 29 at 6gs when carrying the fuel pod.

This totally only applies to the mig29 right… Holy hell keep shilling

The optics eating shells. The armor not degrading properly. The T34 was historically bad. Really bad. Sure they made more of them, but their own drivers wanted foreign tanks they were so bad. When you get out of the snail forums and take the blinders off you can easily find discussions about the numerous problems with the russian bias giving these guys over performance.

Hell they had to stick a cold war tank at 5.3 just to make it competitive? Then they stuck a 2024 (likely not but hey russia can pray it happens) tank at 10.0 to make it competitive? Lets be real, the developers have taken an absolute ton of liberties.

He asked for one. So I gave him one.