Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I’m pretty sure it could go to 8.7 or 9.0.

Like you said, the chassis and guns are nowhere near the Gepard. I feel like a lot of SPAAGs suffer from high BR from how good they are vs tanks.

For britain
The australian kf41 lynx britain really needs a better ifv than the ancient warrior. And lord knows theyll add this before the warrior 2000.
Rheinmetall-Lynx-KF41_01-800x534

As well as the centurion turreted class 3p
th800_by_oscerf_deyr89a-fullview

And germany

The greek kf41
Rheinmetall-Lynx-KF41-GR

And some more pics of the th495
78be8b39a8e89a8eead8ecc6ace8a698
what-is-this-found-randomly-on-pinterest-v0-pl2kka1o8grb1
what-is-this-found-randomly-on-pinterest-v0-uymxweln8grb1

And the ACV pumas

97535-aa5ac4bc9a1d0870f0f4cbf29d732850
97533-8f38d20795b38fb888bdf17fe52d5aa9

4 Likes

I’m not so sure India might be sub-tree for british tree or own tree but fighter aircraft from Indian Air Force (IAF) & Indian Navy (IN) it’s really interesting

3rd gen ~ 4++ gen fighter aircraft in rank VIII (8) ~ rank IX (9)

Mikoyan MiG-29B Baaz (9-12B)

Mikoyan MiG-21UPG Bison

Sukhoi Su-30MKI Flanker-H

Mikoyan MiG-29UPG (9-20)

Dassault Mirage 2000H

Dassault Mirage 2000I

HAL Tejas Mk.1

HAL Tejas Mk.1A

Mikoyan MiG-29K (9-41)

Dassault Rafale EH

5 Likes

3D radars for SPAAs because yes

1 Like
  • Boosters: Should never expire until activated. If a player does their daily bonus before work every weekday and then plays on the weekend they should have the entire weeks worth of boosters available to them. We see this all the time, players love to maintain their login streak but often don’t have time to actually play during that time.

• Test-drives: Same as boosters, should never expire. If I earn a test-drive let me use it when I have the time to play.

• Battle Trophy Discounts: Should be stackable like boosters, with similar reducing modifiers the more you activate at one time. With a cap of 75%. This eliminates the player frustration of rolling the same discount multiple times in a row.

• Orders: If you don’t complete the order, but one of your teammates does then you get a Teamwork award. Not a huge difference but at least you get 600 SL out of it instead of nothing. Which might give some incentive for players to actually use them.

• New Skill RP Bonus: Should be based off score and not kills. WT is an objective based game and players actually playing the objectives should be rewarded.

• Better conversion rate for Convertible RP: No-one uses it currently. Doesn’t have to be a massive change, perhaps 60RP for 1GE instead of 45RP currently.

• Add an SL conversion rate for Convertible RP: For example 60RP for 500SL. This acts as an SL sink for Gaijin much like the SL crates.

• Battle Pass and Event Missions: These should always be available during the mission timeframe. Allowing players to either complete them over multiple sessions or even in one session if they’re crazy enough. I play a ton of games with these kind of special events & battle passes and have never seen one as restrictive as Warthunders.

• Partially Completed Event Missions: Should have their GE costs reduced depending on the progress you’ve completed.

• Vehicles that share the same ammunition shouldn’t have to research it again: Much like how WoT does it for shared modules, WT should do it with ammunition. Stock vehicles are incredibly frustrating to play, especially at top tiers.

• Percentage Repair Discount When Spawning Multiple Vehicles: You should get a progressively higher repair discount depending on how many vehicles you spawn in a mission. IE: 1 vehicle no discount, 2 vehicles 5% overall repair discount, 3 vehicles 10% overall repair discount, etc.

• Ace Crew RP Requirements: Need to be reduced, they go into the millions on high tier vehicles and premiums are even worse. To give a example the A1E1 Independent at 1.3 has a 380,000 RP requirement to get a free Ace Crew.

• Crew Skill Points: Need to be addressed much like SL and RP rewards. Crew Skills are the most P2W aspect of Warthunder.

6 Likes

I cant be 100% sure in that it matters on how good they are against tanks but 23mm has like 40~ mm pen. In the end I never was a part in the developer/design team to know what is considered in BRs and not.

That thing was sadly only for turret movement on the factory area I believe

Are sure it’s called ‘Baaz’?

I guess it might be nickname for MiG-29B from Indian Air Force

1 Like

Btw Baaz means Hawk in their language.

I’ve mentioned this in the most recent “Pages of history” news. We need to see some more diverse people that we haven’t seen yet, like Heinz Schnaufer for Pages of history or Erwin Rommel.

The XF8U-3 Crusader 3 would be a dream come true.

5 Likes

I’m surprised they managed to make that thing even uglier

5 Likes

Well, it’s a chance to give a crusader radar missiles. Plus I think the bottom fins look super cool !

4 Likes

F8U isnt ugly

What missile is that?

Aye, it’s hideous

Some variant of the aim7. Apparently it carries 3 of them left right and on the bottom of the fuselage

1 Like

It’s just a happy plane

Since the funding for the program was cut in 1958 probably some variant of the aim7c? So something like 10.7 in game because it turned very well and is probably just a much faster F5C/E (similar in game role)