Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yep, that is a good point. Unless it is a naval-less update

As if people arent talking off topic already XD

@Morvran i mean his earlier one included the ijin mutsu

I’m fairly certain they all have for quite a while.

F22 raptor is coming next update

Personally, I hopefully another fighter aircraft 12.3 after F-4M Phantom FGR.2 and fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM at 12.7 after JAS39C Gripen from Indian & SAAF

Spoiler

Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) - #1965 by oom1992

Well, it’s not as good as people say. The APFSDS is a one trick pony tbh. It can be absolutely disgusting sometimes, but it’s highly contextual and no MG’s and smokes makes you really vulnerable to a lot. It’s a proper 10.0 lolwagon.

I really hope they do the 292 justice at some point and give us the Yak-141 treatment on it’s Kontakt-5 and Shtora mockup.

Obj 292 is fine at 10.0. It doesn’t need any buff

Context again. The turret is a great asset. The transmission is a horrid liability. It’s nice, but without Arena-M, or some of the other protection systems it can install, there really won’t be a huge difference between it and the T-90M (Obr. 2022). All we should get are metal box versions of the Relikt (marginal protection addition), and maybe they throw us a bone and give us 3BM59 for the marginal pen increase.

The one we have is fine at 10.0, absolute lolwagon. But a different 292, like from the armored mockups with Kontakt-5, Shtora, sideskirts, machine guns, smoke… it would be nice to see that one.

Sea Harrier FA2 will be 12.3 and Tornado F3 FSP/AoP will be 12.7.

Both will be good for the respective BRs so long as they aren’t uptiered to fight F15C MSIPII in the same update

@Deathmisser don’t we already have the Leopard 2A4TR ? It was part of the Turkish Valour pack:
turkey_bundle_940h530_ba5ce7e7c62ff478bcd5b1e7fcdcbdd9
( [Shop] Moments of Valour: The Turkish Armed Forces - News - War Thunder )

You’ll have to wait to achieve your complimentary arthritis and concussions as well.

It was a skin not a tank of it self

2 Likes

Sea Harrier F/A.2 cares 2 x asraams + 2 x aim 120B or 4 x 9M + 2 120B or 4 120B
Best fighter-Harrier)

thats the TR

6 Likes

Yep, and with one of the best radars ever built. Few mechanicals radars come close

Right, but if take Gszabi 's speculation that the CN leaker is working off the visual models w/o context it 's possible they misidentified this relatively unknown camo as an independent vehicle - the same thing happened to us w/ the F-5C skin from the very same promo.

Well see ;)

Su-30MKI, the often forgotten Eurocanard :)

And they still won’t model the DIRCM to work properly as it still doesn’t work on the Ka-52, let alone jammers that we are overdue for on the SM3 as well as the Su-27…

yeah but the model looks more like a 2PL, so if anything he could have confsued it with a leo 2SG, but not the skin, because the skin looks completly different