Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

ww2 German Luchs (crazy we don’t already have this) and the VK Leopard (the hull was built and we already have the turret and gun in game).

M1981 Sinhŭng or Sinhŭng-81
Current LT based on the NK 323 APC, as a successor to PT-76.
Features a 85mm gun and 240hp engine.

Early variants came with Malyutka ATGM.

Later variants comes with IGLA launchers.

2 Likes

M1985 Kusong or K-57-2, based on the Shilka hull with a turret reminiscent of the ZSU-57-2.

some variants come with MANPADs

11 Likes

I needs this , united Korea tt might be a good addition

3 Likes

IIRC the Dassault engineers explicitly said they were basing their contributions on the Mirage 2000.

Stuff like this is why I insist upon minor nations getting tech tree representation rather than premium. A ZSU-57-2 equivalent with anti-aircraft missiles is something I don’t think I’ve seen anywhere else.

1 Like

Czechoslovakia almost made a more scary verzion of ZSU-57-2. It was called LP-157 (there was a drawing of LP-257). It had automatic 57mm R-10 gun (i think it is called R-10) that had feeding box to the side. Crew of 3 that were all hidden inside the hull.

On pic, the T-34 hull was real. Turret with gun was fake.

3 Likes

I’ve seen this one before, quite the curiosity. Do we know what ammunition the R-10 used?

On the vehicle it was later used only HE and practice clay one. BUt im sure if we would look it up, there would for sure be more ammo types

2 Likes

Indeed, I will take a look when I get home, but I’m thinking it could possibly be compatible with Soviet 57mm ammo.

One was for sure HE. The second i cannot find info on was on “forum” valk.cz. The second shell is apparantly called 57-JONhSv-PLKčs

I see. 57mm is quite a larger caliber to use just for anti-air, so it would make sense to have some sort of AP to deal with light armor or defenses.

I guess. If you find any more info on different ammo types, it would be amazing.

Still would love to see a Czechoslovakia as new TT as we had/have a lots of interesting vehicles

Edit: Pic/drawing of the LP-257

1 Like

Yes, a Czechoslovakia tree with its successor nations would introduce many unique designs and armaments, while also having a decent top tier to play with.

Of course with the Praga being dropped directly into the USSR SPAA line it doesn’t seem to me like Gaijin holds much interest in such a tree.

Italian vehicles were also in German TT. Hell…i post few CZSK vehicles here

1 Like

Yeah I’ve never really liked how Gaijin chooses specifically to relegate foreign designs or upgrades as premium/event vehicles. They are clearly trying to use the face of these nations as a marketing tactic.

1 Like

Decided to showcase come Czechoslovakia vehicles. Both from ground and air.

Kolohousenka KH-60

Spoiler

Škoda PA-II-děl

Spoiler

Škoda T-13M

Spoiler

Škoda PÚV-6

Spoiler

G-13

Spoiler

OT-62 VYDRA-II

Spoiler

OA-82 Jarmila II

Spoiler

STROP and STROP II

Spoiler

T-55AM2B Kladivo

Spoiler

T-72M4CZ

Spoiler

PANDUR II PAO

Spoiler

BVP-1MA and BVP-2 RCWS-30

Spoiler

DITA

Spoiler

L-39NG

Spoiler

L-159 ALCA

Spoiler

9 Likes

Is that a ‘Wolf’ in the last picture? How the hell did NK get their hands on that?

As much as i’d like for some of those prototypes to appear, wasn’t the VTS-1s main gun nonfuctional? Or am I misremembering things

At least for me, Russian forums tend to unearth some real rarities, and I am nowhere near close to the end of the imagery sharing thread I’m browsing.

Sd.Kfz. 7 or 9 with some sort of turret I can’t recognize.

STZ-5 tractor with ZiS-3 gun on top. Presumably made by the Soviets, and then subsequently captured by the Germans.

T-60 with Panzer IV turret…?

Nationalist Spanish T-26 with what looks to be an MG 08 on the roof.
spanisht26machinegun
Sd.Kfz. 251 with a turret. I’m guessing it’s a T-34 training mockup like better quality images have shown, but I don’t know for sure.

Destroyed GAZ-AAA portee. Interestingly, the gun looks almost like the 1-pounder “Pom-Pom”. The crew seems to have met an unfortunate fate, hence the blur.
gazaaapompom
I also found this tiny photo of a vehicle from the Finnish archives. No idea if it’s an SPG or not, but I’d imagine a larger image is out there.
unknownfinnishspg

1 Like