Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

HSTV-L’s gun?

Custom variable parameter chassis using the XM1’s X1100 transmission & AVCR 1360 variable compression diesel engine capable of generating 1000/1250/1500hp + Teledyne hydro pneumatic transmission with controllable wheel travel, height, damping & stiffness.
Hull was nearly the size of an MBT.

huh, interesting

Unprotected driver section and 6 rounds carried only in the carousel (coz it was primarily a variable parameter test rig) … limits its implementation if being realistic

1 Like

oh, saw a website mentioning it could carry more but i guess it might have been wrong
They might have gotten the info from the RDF/LT (Rapid Deployment/Light Tank) instead which might fit in a bit better, mentioned 60 rounds
there was like 2 versions of this one from what i could find (4 proposed?)
one with a 76mm and the other with a 75mm

1 Like

Bende van Nijvel aka Les tueurs du Brabant, most likely.

But for real, they were suppost to be used against insurgent groups (far-left and far-right groups from Flanders and Wallonia), either when at war or from foreign groups. This was part of NATO ideology as far as I know (an armed police force, separate from the normal military forces). The Belgian Gendarmerie was extremely influential, powerfull (and as some said: corrupt) and thus was able to buy heavy weapons to combat the precieved civil unrest.

1 Like

Damn i though he was about to flat spin at 1:55

Arjun Mk. 1A Main Battle Tank

A unique and powerful tank with ERA MK-II/NERA/Kanchan Composite Armor, GL-ATGM, PCB round, 3rd-generation thermals, and more.

2 Likes

This going to be 300mm of pen at 11.7

1 Like

The MK-I is, that round is a disaster. The MK-II is supposed to be around 500mm.

2 Likes

Stock grind gonna be horrible if it’s a squadron or tt vehicle + 500mm of pen is still mediocre at best at 11.7 where rounds like dct 10,dm 53 ,m829a2, dominate

That’s at 2km during testing. I haven’t calculated it, it’s likely somewhere between 550-650mm of penetration (likely just under 600mm) at point blank. I wouldn’t imagine it being much higher due to rifled guns having issues with APFSDS-T rounds as a whole.

Stock grind would be pretty terrible though. Idk if that’s the same situation with the FSAPDS MK-I round which has 300mm whether or not it’s at 2km. If it was tested at 2km with 300mm of penetration, it’s likely around 400mm of penetration at point blank (which is still underwhelming).

1 Like

1 Like

Btw what’s the difference between APFSDS and FSAPDS?

The order of the letters in the name.

It sounds like a joke, but I’m serious. It’s identical to APFSDS. Except the FS is before the AP.

It’s somewhat confusing, as FAPDS also exists, which is a medium calibre anti-personnel/anti-air munition, used on ex.g.: the Dutch CV9035NL and the Dutch PRTL CA1 and GWI.

I’d rather have that the publisher of that picture kept the international naming convention for munitions, but in the end it doesn’t really matter.

FAPDS was also used on the Gepard 1A2

lol, I thought it was a bit different

Wishlist for next pacht: Romanian tanks

1 Like

Yeah it’s the exact same thing lol.

FSAPDS=APFSDS