Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Just planned if they had won

Yes as premium C130, Spooky from vitnam, the chinook one oh gopod pls add them as premiums or event vehciles!!

JPK-90, a Belgian 90mm Laser-rangefinder & more Jagdpanzer:

Look inside for more information:

This Belgian anti-tank vehicle was designed by the German company Rheinstahl AG and started production in 1965. A purchase contract, covering 80 vehicles, was signed by Belgium in 1972.

im_a0012

The JPK (jagdpanzerkannone) 90 mm intended for Belgian infantry is somewhat different from the model produced for the German army. Among other differences, the undercarriage was taken from the marder instead, same for its gear. Also a SABCA Gun fire and control system, already in use with the Belgian Leopards, was installed, which included a rangefinder and night vision.

JPK-90 - Belgian Jagdpanzer with lasers

10 Likes

With the introduction of the ZSU-23-4M2 (and possibly the Osa-AK/Osa-AKM and Su-24M) we head back to the Soviet-era. I think this is an area that should be focused on getting caught up on.

• There’s quite a few mainstream vehicles that should be added:
    • T-72AV
    • T-62MV
    • T-62D
    • T-55MV
    • BMD-3
    • BMD-2
    • BMD-1
      • “P” modification.
    • 2S19 Msta-S
    • TOS-1
      • If I understood it correctly, could have “A” modification and provide it a LRF, etc.
    • 9P148 Konkurs
      • Konkurs-M modification.
    • 9P122/9P133 Malyutka
    • 9K31M Strela-1M
    • ZSU-23-4M3 (IFF-capable)
      • Could be a modification to the existing ZSU-23-4.
    • 9K330 Tor
      etc.

Also, remove the Agava Thermal Imager from the T-80BV. It was a singular prototype and sets a bad in-game precedent.

12 Likes

Agreed. Should just be a event vehicle or squadron vehicle or something.

6 Likes

T-55M5: The K5 Monster

The T-55M5 tank, or a T-55AM equipped with Kontact-5 ERA. Never knew this was a thing but doesn’t surprise me.

3 Likes

No, they can add a 2nd T-80B to the tree without it at 10.0, but there’s zero reason to remove or change the current one.

This game is full of singular or low run prototypes, there’s no precedent to set at all, let alone a “bad” one.

1 Like

Aerfer leone:

MB-339 (especially with the PAN livery):
And of course the almighty eurofighter:

I actually want a better WW2 era italian techtree but we are still waiting and will wait probably forever.

3 Likes

VAP P20 developed by France’s Panhard:

• 20mm autocannon
  • 50hp/t
  • Doesn’t even have doors
5 Likes

If they do that, it will most likely become a vehicle that only one’s to research it will have (just like Panther 2, except being real).
And probably will insert a proper T-80BV with 1985 composites. Maybe do it in a way of T-64B, where even T-64B in stock has it’s own version of 5 layered composite (as in 1984 before BV thats the version produce), with 1984 T-80B with a 5 layer composites.
Additionally I’ve read there were a testing serie of Agava thermals made for testing purpose, so they could have gone to some T-80B or other T serie really.
I personally see no reason to.
Hell at some points of the game nations have to completely resort to single existing prototypes to even play the game.
This would be a straight buff to the vehicle really, either reducing BR, or up armouring it.
It’s already second best 10.3 IMO, no need to make it better or make it the best 10.0

2 Likes

From T-80U then too.

3 Likes

Then it would see BR reduction to 11.0, like T-80UM-2.
Or they could switch flag to Russian and rename it into T-80UM.
Agava 2 was fully ready for production in 1990, unlike original Agava, whcih has seen only one serie for tests.

2 Likes

T-55M6: The Anomalie
The T-55M6 , a elongated T-55 hull equiped with a modified T-72 turret , featuring a 2A46 125mm cannon , 1A40 FCS , bustle autoloader and a but-load of Kontact-5 ERA
it was unveild in 2001 as a demonstrator , was only partially built and lacking some key advertised technologies . The demonstrator still remains the sole existing example of the tank built to date.

6 Likes

IIRC it also had some filler, making front armour a composite one.
I dont know if this fits into the game really.
Reminds me of 1964 ERA tests on T-62.

Spoiler

5-d-T33U4fA
ynl-VNc1CVs

Suprisingly the KE effect was reached even back then: modified T-62 tanks with ERA could withstand it’s own APDSFS shells of the time.
Wouldnt be a good addition idea too but interesting to see idea never quit.
Honestly worst we got is T-64-55.

3 Likes

Now that’s just weird. T-55 upgrade packages make sense given the huge amount of hulls out there for countries that need a budget MBT. But if you have to enlarge the hull then you’re kind of erasing the price advantage over a new-built tank.

But hey, many of the most interesting tank designs don’t actually make logical sense.

It surrises me how few T-55 upgrades have a major engine upgrade.
The Bosniaks for example put a 780hp engine in an export variant they made but I see fairly few other countries do this.
You’d think more would do it with such a venerable and common chassis.

Man, they just went full circle. Made the T-72 as a next generation just to come back later and “turn” the T-55 into a T-72 lmao. Still pretty sick.

P.S. I like the title, trying to get a trend going.

1 Like

• Additional supports installed on the BTR-82A/BTR-82AT’s 30mm 2A72 autocannon to assist in gun accuracy. Not sure if this will become a new standard or more of a field mod. There’s at least two different BTR-82AT’s with it.

Some Rafales with cool liveries

11 Likes