Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Even the skins cant help that ugly plane. Looks like a paper plane i made in Primary School.

I’m probably getting crucified for saying this, but both the EF and Rafale are quite ugly imo.

3 Likes

Why are trying to spread disrespect for each other? Don’t do such things.

I have 0 knowlege about modern planes, i dont know neither.

Beauty is subjective, you can’t fault anyone of finding something ugly. What you can do is treat others with respect.

Then with kind regards, IMO that plane is UGLY. Also i didnt fault anyone, I sayed its ugly.

Alright, but I’m interested to know what you do find beautiful in a plane’s design? What do you find a beautiful plane?

EFT (EuroFighter Typhoon)

Spoiler

Rafale

Spoiler

Arent they the same?

Besides being EuroCanards / Deltas, they are vastly different.

2 Likes

Propeller engines, idealy 2. Nice Black Nightfighter camoflage. 3-4 Proppeller blades.
Inverted V-12 or so engines.

The general shape looks very similar.

Big or slim nose?

hmmm, big. Idealy with internal armor plating, and enove space to house an array of central armarments, cannons and Mgs.

I mean, then a BF109 and a FW190 are basically the same plane, right?

They aren’t, though for someone not used to seeing them I can see the resemblance of the two delta wing canard aircraft.

Here’s a few comparisons:

Spoiler

Rafale top, Eurofighter bottom
image_2024-08-24_184610512

Rafale top, Eurofighter bottom

1 Like

No, one is small and has an Inverted V, while the FW is bigger and has a Radial engine.

These 2 look similar, duo to overall the same designe, D wing, the little mini wings in front, same wing ends, similar nose and canope.

So something like the mosquito then?

yeah or something like the Do 217 J or N

A man of great taste I see

1 Like