Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I’d certainly love it if A45 tank is added one day.

A45_1
A45_2

5 Likes

Chinese small jeep but with twin 25mm gun and missile
881999d857ca25a9705016f19665bd61

14 Likes

No. There’s a bunch of bug reports and other suggestions I have to make first.

Considering how Sweden’s infamous tests have butchered the Leclerc armor, I think it’d be absolutely horrible taste to give them any up-armored trials tanks. Especially the Leclerc, because it’s suffering from their horrible tests on a pre-pre-pre-production vehicle biting it in the ass today.

2 Likes

I mean you can blame sweden i guess if that makes you feel better because its totally not like its gaijins call to change things so alright.

Additionally i never said i wanted them for sweden. Id rather they go to their respective nation, regardless its just some plastic designs for if the leclerc had won the trial.

2 Likes

Here’s what everybody clearly wants: another Pantsir. (But with no guns.)

4 Likes

add this in game and remove the current pantsir

4 Likes

Rather KMS Tirpitz, which was faster, had more AA and torpedoes

I’ld love to see the ability to place flags on top of the tanks, which move with the wind

I’d rather see the ability to attach them to antennas, as placing small flagpoles on tanks would look extremely out of place.

1 Like

Yeah, like this will be fine

Finnish T-34-85 with Stuk 40 L/48 gun. Note the different gun collar compared to standard T-34-85.
The tank in the picture was the one used for the tests, after the tests were conducted, the standard 85mm gun was put back in but the gun collar remained.
T3485_2

9 Likes

I have been searching finnish armored groups journals and additional testing groups
and the only reference ive seen to this thing was a mention of the gun being trialled then replaced.

Mainly looking for the names of Tank commanders but so far i only have the name for Nikki commander.

Finnish T-34/76, 9 were bought by a finnish commander from germany but only 3 were delivered. Of the 3 two vehicles featured the german cupola while the third shown below was an unmodified version.

T34_6
e40e8fccb3fd015336ea2747cb0226c75c952c7e

More images of the rare Centauro II variant equipped with the Leonardo 105/52 cannon

6 Likes

1.0 SPAA for USSR (Its real)

7 Likes

Nah, give to US, they need more SPAAs after all

Do you want gunships on game?
  • No,this is not COD
  • Yes.
  • Other,leave in coments
0 voters

Example of gunship
C-295 ISR-The spanish gunship

Given the current approach to incorporating such features into the game, my answer would be no. It would evolve an already highly controversial topic, which is the CAS issue in Ground RB, into a bigger issue.

Leopard? add more armor
Abrams? add more armor
Leclerc? add more armor

I think i’m starting to see a pattern here

Btw, was these mods ever tested out for the trials or just planned if they did end up winning?