Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

A little flat like the Leclerc S1 but not a bid deal x)

I found the back of the EMBT turret more off, specially alongside the hull

With the EMBT they really needed to make the turret back the same slope angle as the hull, would look much better then IMO

Or redesign the back of the hull.

But all of that is purely visually ^^

it’s not going into production, so something nice for us enthusiasts to look at would be nice :P

1 Like

I wish this evolution become the new standard MBT for France :p

Nah i’d win

btw fully functional

2 Likes

the EMBT ADT-140 seems to still being worked on rn as it is planned to be a demonstrator for a fully functional ascalon 140 demonstrator

3 Likes

And? Since Gaijin can add planned things, all those demonstrator can come in the game :p

turret its still being worked on that’s what im saying, we should be seeing a completely functional one in 2025

Two kf-51 (don’t forget about kf-51u). And i wish more ifv (light vehicles) for both tt.

Still waiting for the M103A2 (and be given the APDS/HESH from the Conq {hypothetically it could fire})

1 Like

Kongsberg NOMADS (Networked and Mobile Air Defense System)

Currently the platform used is ACSV G5 and the tech is based on NASAMS

6 Likes

True, we have much more fantasy vehicles ingame rn than it would be, not saying it is a fantasy vehicle, more like a prototype.

When swedens mobil artilery truk aka the archer

Same as CAESAR, probably never since they can’t really do direct fire, or really on strange angles.

1 Like

True or the should add naval becous ther are allot off old naval vessel and sweden really need naval but is porbelly gonna get mor ussr or some form off that but hopfully more swedisch tanks or planes

1 Like

Seing how French bluewater was released, and the first coastal boat that is overBR and sad, i would not want more navy, they just gonna be more butchered.

But since it’s Sweden and Gaijin really love them they probably gonna start with a cooler navy day one, who know…

1 Like

I wouldn’t say gaijin loves sweden, more like recognizes sweden main are willing to spend a lot of money.

1 Like