Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Ghale dessler!

Wasnt there a chieftain protype that did exactly that?

Yes and a leopard that looks very low poly

AHA
Fellow SBY enjoyer, wonderful to see!

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Please go to the suggestion pages and read them. Descriptions are not mine!

A line of three different BG EST Belgian Piranha IIIC types close to the Line of Departure for a final push against BG LAT forces on KEVADTORM 19 in Estonia [©Bob Morrison]

Belgian Piranha IIIC Variants:

forum post

Belgian Mowag Piranha III fitted with a 30mm Bushmaster turret with Spike missile launchers.

Mowag Piranha IIIC DF90: Belgium’s Warrior on Wheels

Description: Belgian Mowag Piranha III fitted with a LCTS 90MP turret.

Pictures of Field training

Mowag Piranha IIIC DF30: Belgium’s Mobile Fire Support

Description: Belgian Mowag Piranha III fitted with a 30mm Bushmaster turret.

Piranha IIIC JCD & Thales 3030 turret

Description: Belgian Mowag Piranha III fitted with a Cockerill & Thales 3030 turret + Rocket pod. The rocket pod has acces to conventional rockets, and guided rockets for more precise attacks.
This turret has a 70 mm rocket system. (from BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Ground Forces Techtree)

Versatile 70 mm unguided rocket system (change of rocket type without change of any fixed part).
Source: Thales Belgium: Thales Belgium (BL VTS) – Rockets 70mm (2.75”) : John Cockerill tactical vehicle equipped with 7-tube rocket launcher LAU32 on Cockerill 3030 turret

Cheers! And please read the original posts!

4 Likes

Chū-MPM
image0

9 Likes

MiG-41 (PAK DP)

Hopefully later rather than sooner.

HSA P.1154

Sooner rather than later.

UK MBT-95, MBT-80 and ENT.

Probably the only way forward for UK ground.

1 Like

Is that a real thing or a fan made concept?

it is

2 Likes

One of the first vehicles to be shown in the South Africa teaser and still not added to the game!

3 Likes

Im still gathering things about it. I have proof of tracker, upgraded radar, changed turret, missile mounts, missiles and hull existing. I also have sources that i posted there, stating missiles were fiered from it and that it ended its existence as a prototype, but that is not enough for snail.

2 Likes

What is enough changes constantly. Even if they posted the thing about amount of Primary, secondary and additional sources.

Well, i have 17 sources in total that apply to ZA-HVM, 3 of which are primary, rest secondary, with 12 of them being about ZA-HMV and rest of them giving info about things shared with ZA-35.

2 Likes

Yes!!! More SPAA for US!

Please!! It’s so goofy!

Lol, new nuke system in ground only mode 💀