Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

That’s not a SPAA. Those are recoilless rifles

1 Like

What?!? They look like 30mm cannons 😂

I’ll figure a way out to use them as AA

105mm recoilless rifle

Ahh okay. Well all I’m saying is that if a plane gets hit by one of those HE rounds, then they ain’t living

1 Like

FM-2 Wildcat
image0-56

Gets 150 extra HP over the F4F-3 and (Maybe) late war 50cal belts.

4 Likes

ao7g7k0cevk41

SAAB F-35 Draken, a danish attacker variant of the J35 Draken. Had 24 flares and carried a pair of AIM-9N2s, plus a decent bombload.

8 Likes

3.3 wildcat yippee!! 🤣😭

You shut your mouth, you will get another premium draken at an even higher br and you will like it. (Enjoy the nerf) -gaijin definitely

Indeed…

Tbh I would want it as tech tree though, cause DAMN it looks awesome.

24 flares and a bunch of chaff… on a draken…

Someday bro, someday we’ll get it.

Looks like a T-62 from the mantlet, but looks like a T-54 from the Cupola, and that hull, god, I can’t even tell, looks like a frankentank to me.

What is this glorious yet unholy amalgamation of metal

As dope as it would be, the J35J would be more viable (And has IRST and SARH missiles)

Still want it though, just pray Denmark doesn’t go to Germany XD

3 Likes

We could say we could go by Gaijin logic, but when Gaijin say something, they immidietly go against it. Like why Australian Abrams didnt went to UK but to US. Gaijin said because it is Abrams, meanwhile they add T-90 into UK tt.

Gaijin…it just doesnt make sense

2 Likes

Wishlist :
Richelieu (Battleship/Croiseur Rapide)

01-dassault-prototype-rafale-a-museeairespace
Rafale A (Prototype)

Leclerc Terminateur (140mm)

And 14 MICA for the Mirage 4000 😙

11 Likes

yeah last one aint happening mate. The fact that the missile was not even prototyped when this chart was made and that no later chart were ever made mentioning the MICA, that’s just a Wishlist from Dassault themselves at the time

4 Likes

TR-85M1, its more or less a vastly upgraded T-55 to an extent.

1 Like

Yep sadly.

But we already see things implemented when there real counterpart never be equipped with.

So I’m still hoping 😅

please

We need this
I think Gaijin could add them pretty easily because both the turret and the chassis are in the game
Wouldn’t mind if it’s premium or Event now that we have the vextra

5 Likes