Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Boxer family for Germany:

Boxer CRV Block II/sWaTrInf

Boxer RCT30

Boxer RCH 155

Boxer Skyranger 30

Boxer IRIS-T (In-development)

• All will be in German Army service in the near future.
8 Likes

Pretty good line

1 Like

3 Likes

ELLIPSE SAM system
IMG_6023
IMG_6024

3 Likes

There are so many BMP-3s, enough to fill the whole line, it’s hard to choose which should be in game, as you can’t have them all. for me, I would choose any BMP-3M with missile autoloader, era and thermal. and BMP-3 Dragon

@aDSD The image seems to be broken, do you have it?

If I remember correctly it was the same pictures as first two that i posted in this post, sadly there’s not many pictures of it.
Additionaly the first two photos that I just mentioned are actually photos of Object 172M-2M, although in all fairness the Object 172M-3M was based upon the Object 172M-2M

1 Like

Object 172M-2M was improvement over original T-72, changing the angle of upper frontal plate from 68 to 70 degrees, installing 840 HP V-46F (later to V67) engine. The composite would be 70 steel, 105 textolite, 40 steel.

Spoiler

Additionaly as seen on image the side armour was changed, from 80 to 70mm, but part of side (the part with the crew) got additional 16mm steel screens. The part with engine deck had 70mm with 5mm steel screens.
Im not gonna go into further detail as the whole thing ended up as test beds in improving overall quility of T-72 series.
Опытный основной боевой танк «Объект 172-2М» (ОКР «Буффало») (topwar.ru)

1 Like

YAK-130M

more photos
(2) Michael Jerdev on X: “Development of the Yakovlev Yak-130M advanced trainer with attack capabilities. APAR radar, jammers, laser designator and so on. 1/n #ARMY2024 https://t.co/6NNK6yQtrI” / X

11 Likes

Can its radar guide any SARH/ARH missiles?

Is that a targeting pod I see there on the left?

Yes, SOLT-130K

Sweet.

This would be a sweet light attacker.

I think we could get quite a few of them since they’re all equipped with different capabilities, not that we need all of them, but each one will likely have different BR’s.

BMP-3M Dragoon | BR 9.7-10.3

• Thermals for Commander and Gunner.
  • Unique changes and applique armor.
  • 3UBR8 APDS or 3UBR11 APFSDS-T (not available at the time but could be a possibility and affects BR).
  • Prototype vehicle.

BMP-3 w/ 688A-C66-2KP | BR 9.7

• 688A-C66-2KP cage armor addon.
  • 3UBR11 APFSDS-T rounds.
  • Production vehicle.

BMP-3 obr. 2021 (Berezhok Module) | BR 10.0

• BMP-3 w/ Berezhok Module, same as BMP-2M.
  • Prototype vehicle.

BMP-3 (Arena) | BR 9.7

• Arena hard-kill APS.
  • 3UBR8 APDS rounds.
  • Prototype vehicle.

BMP-3 Karkas-I ERA Kit (4S20) | BR 9.3

• No thermals on this vehicle.
  • 3UBR8 APDS rounds.
  • Prototype vehicle.

BMP-3 Karkas-II ERA Kit (4S24) | BR 10.3

• Modern BMP-3, Sodema sight included.
  • Production vehicle.
    Russian_Army_deploys_upgraded_BMP-3_Cactus_infantry_fighting_vehicle_in_Ukraine_925_001

BMP B-19 | BR 10.0

• Modern turret and heavy armament.
  • LShO-57/AGS-57 57mm automatic gun, 5-shell belts.
  • Unknown 57mm ammunition, not the same gun as the 2A90 57mm gun.
  • 4x Kornet ATGM’s.
  • Excessively tall turret ring.
  • Prototype vehicle.

BMP-3 (Bakhcha-U Module) | BR 9.0-9.3

• Modern turret and with quick ATGM reload.
  • 3UBR8 APDS rounds.
  • Prototype vehicle.

IMG_0664
4 Likes

Isn’t that the classic BMP-3 module with CITV added?

edit -

Spoiler

Yep, its the classic BMP-3 module. Bakhcha-U ejects propellant stubs out the back of the turret, the classic one out the top.

1 Like

Thanks for the correction. I thought so but I grabbed the image from a source that said it was the B-module while I was on break from work real quick. I’ll adjust it shortly.

The original BMP-3 with the Bakhcha-U module would only be like 9.0-9.3 since it only has 3UBR8 as its best round and would be comparable to the existing BMD-4. The BMD-4M would be 9.7 since it would have 3UBR11 APFSDS-T.

1 Like

Rapira-3

AESA radar + S-8 rockets against drones.

To add to the Yak-130M post above

Images

1 Like

Why russia didn’t install any AGMs on it? Wouldn’t AGMs be more efficient than guided bombs on a sub sonic platform?

weight probably, you get a bigger warhead per total mass with a guided bomb compared to an AGM where you also need to package fuel