Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Yes. that.
To make the same time (hour) change for new day and new start of Daily tasks.

M-55 tank

10 Likes

Two variants of the venerable AML-90:

• The AML 90 Revalorisé features a new engine, LRF, an APFSDS-T round, and more, a very deadly AML-90 that can maneuver around the battlefield with its high mobility and small profile, easily ambushing targets.
  • The AML 90 Lynx, a more modest upgrade that features a new engine, LRF and new sights while retaining its excellent mobility. This variant saw usage in the French armed forces.

Please read the suggestions to get a full breakdown of each vehicle.

3 Likes

Really wish for MiG-25 and/or MiG-31. I dont care how bad their dogfight performance, Im in the need for speed (plus love those bricks with wings)

Otherwise Su-47 Berkut (yeah-yeah, I know it wasnt armed IRL and very quickly, relatively speaking, was converted into testbed for PAK FA program. Still, it’s a unique aircraft)

2 Likes

The reason players hate newer trees coz of gaijin’s copy pastas

Like for Chinese tree, they added same’ol M18 instead of Type 64 and same 'ol M10 instead of this M10-105 SPG thingy

12 Likes

I think these vehicles should be added in addition to the copy and paste. The copy and paste are vehicles that have usually seen wide service in said country so I think some is a necessity, while vehicles like these should definitely have a home too.

2 Likes

Raketen-Wall-e

9 Likes

AN/AVQ-10 Pave Knife

A-6A Intruder with AN/AVQ-10 Pave Knife

100-entry-0-1609168756

11438h

4 Likes

Lets get the War Hoover as a Rank 6 bomber. It was tested with AIM-9L so it should be in the game.

Not only do I want things like pave tack, pave knife and pave spike i also want them to add the proper historical UI for every targting pod in game

2 Likes

VBC-90G: The Gendarmerie’s Answer

Original Post:

6 Likes

Air National Guard F-4E mid 80’s and F-111F from USAF equipped AN/AVQ-26 Pave Tack

Now F-4E in USA tech tree lack AN/AVQ-23A/B Pave Spike

F-4D from USAF was an first fighter aircraft equipped early targeting pod (AN/AVQ-10 Pave Knife)

I just know A-6A Intruder equipped AN/AVQ-10A Pave Knife

Screenshot 2024-07-27 215220

100-entry-0-1609168756

2 Likes

Just a note, the Pave Spike pod appears on the Buccaneer S.2B.

Buccaneer S.2B equipped AN/AVQ-23E. but F-4E for USAF maybe AN/AVQ-28A/B

It does, in it’s somewhat simplified form ( dunno much about the precise differences though as documentation on it is rather scarce for someone who doesn’t live in the US like me)

Weekly reminder that the Kronstadt needs a nerf and can receive one as it is ENTIRELY MADE UP and thus should actually be removed as per gaijins usual policy with fake bs

1 Like

Trying to figure out how a ship that was being constructed is entirely made up

I wish for dakka

More dakka

And De Grasse has dakka (8x2 127mm + 10x2 57mm)

8 Likes

M1134 Anti-Tank Guided Missile Vehicle

• The M1134 is an ATGM vehicle based on an 8x8 Stryker featuring a double-hull and armed with an ETS-1 TOW missile launcher. The M1134 is designed to eliminate armored vehicle and fortification threats. It’s primary armament is the TOW-2 missile, with the two most common US TOW missiles (we see in-game), the TOW-2A and TOW-2B. The TOW-2A is a tandem-HEAT missile designed to destroy armored vehicles using a straight-forward approach while the TOW-2B is a top-attack missile with two EFP’s that is designed to destroy existing armor before penetrating the top of the vehicle/turret. This design was specifically focused on countering Russian ERA/Dynamic Protection. It is worth noting however, the 2nd-EFP is not modeled in-game. It has 2x missiles ready-to-fire, and 10x additional missiles that are carried within the hull (a total of 12x).
  • A late vehicle modification could include its Cage Armor as well.
  • A definite need in-game, the vehicle would sit at roughly BR ~9.0.
2 Likes