Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

YEah, agreed. issue is, EC1 and EC9 are basically carbon copies, just different Ai vehicles used. I want them to break the different eras up with different objectives appropriate for that era.

So like EC1-5 maybe you’d get trains that need strafing (WW2 stuff)

im not sure about EC6-7 (Korean / Veitnam war stuff maybe)

but for EC8-9+ prehaps stuff inspired by Iraq or the middle east conflicts, like locating and taking out a HVT. Basically a jeep driving around enemy territory, but unmarked on the map, only grid coordinate given. So you have to find the target and then destroy it. I’d also like to see more need for things like GBUs, like adding specific building that need to be destroyed in Urban areas.

These are great suggestions, but some of the simplest things Gaijin can do to help Sim and also Air RB - increase base numbers and randomise their locations more.
I know this is already a feature in Sim, sort of, but it needs to be expanded, and it needs to be way stronger in Air RB.

There is no point of adding larger maps for players due to their furball complaints when you place all of the strike targets & bombing bases in a middle point between the airfields, and just create another furball (RB).

For Sim, Gaijin can certainly add passive radar stations which pick up enemy aircraft in their vicinity and mark them for a short time on your map - similar to how you already have to “detect” targets and stay within their AO to have them remain seen.
(Ships aren’t automatically marked on the map, all the time, from what I remember).

Then these could possibly become targets for GBUs just like those urban buildings, or stand off ARMs in the future.

Gaijin can do so much, and yet they choose not to.
I seriously doubt it is beyond their capabilities to do anything of the sort above, or suggestions far better than mine.

It’s just a shame

(Seriously, the AS.34 Kormoran Anti Shipping Missile was added 7 months ago, and we still don’t have a fix for it, or any counterparts in other nations)

3 Likes

Stryker M-SHORAD

Spoiler

For US 10.7-11.0 SPAA, its a stryker but the gun is replaced with a stinger battery and 2x AGM-114 Hellfire Ls (fnf radar guided hellfires)

CIWS Truck

Spoiler

“Oh look! A civilian airliner!”

LAV Variants

Spoiler

LAV-25 (LAV but with the bradley’s gun)
LAV-AT (LAV but with M901’s TOW turret)

LAV-M (LAV but with a mortar launcher in the back)

1 Like

Israeli something (other than a Magach). ALL of this would spice up the Israel tree and make it more useful as well as really dive into the history of Israeli vehicle development/ingenuity:

• Merkava Siman 3 Dor Dalet LIC MBT
    • The actual Merkava Siman 3 Dor Dalet, a revolutionary and latest version of the 3-series is locked in the USA tree so I hope we can at least get this.

• Namer HIFV

• Eitan 8x8 IFV

• Eitan 8x8 FSV

• Sabrah LT

• Giraf Tank Destroyer

• Hafiz Tank Destroyer

• Pereh Tank Destroyer

• Soltam Sholef V2 SPH

• M113 Zelda HVMS LT

• Spyder AIO SPAA

• HVSD/ADAMS SPAA

• Tiran 6 MBT

• Tiran 5Sh MBT

• Bardam Snai Tank Destroyer

• M-50 Sherman MBT

• M10 (SA50) Tank Destroyer

• BTR-152 TCM-20 SPAAG

• ALWACS APS

• DROID APS

• LAHAT GL-ATGM

• Vayzata/Toga Armor Package

Disclaimer: If some of these vehicles such as the Eitan IFV/FSV, Sabrah, or Namer were to become event vehicles it would take significant growth away from the tree. Highly recommend that Gaijin does NOT do this.

4 Likes

This would be fun too:

2S14 Zhalo-S

An 85mm 2A62 anti-tank gun mounted on a BTR-70 known as the 2S14 Zhalo-S, it is capable of firing HVAP rounds that can penetrate many lower-BR tanks as well as move around the battlefield quickly. Supposedly it can fire APDS however, I haven’t seen information on this ammunition.

2 Likes

USSR SU-24(M) to cap off the Sukhoi line, after the Su-17M4 at top tier.
A fast, capable, and modern interdictor aircraft which would suit top tier well, as it does not have the issues of being a slow and heavy attack aircraft such as the Su-25 in the age of capable SAMs, and yet improves greatly on the Su-17, or even Su-22s in terms of weapons systems and electronics.

A Soviet classic, unmissable.

More images

Spoiler

To spice up the stale Air-RB and the familiar Simulator battles we’re all accustomed to, and to increase the effectiveness of strike aircraft with stand-off munition capability (there’s a reason modern strikes dont do low-level bombing runs) :
Anti-Shipping & Anti-Radiation Missiles.

For now, a very simple patch can give these missiles usability - more ships than we currently have to be included in Air RB matches, and the ability for the Anti-Radiation Missiles to destroy loitering Radar AA which often hinders air combat or kills players in Air-RB.

I know it’s not realistic for a KH-58 to strike a Gepard, or M247, but seriously.
As an alternative, Radar installations can be added to the current “bombing bases” we have in Air RB, which allow for these stand-off munitions to hone in on the radar installations and destroy either just them, or the base entirely. This would not be much trouble for Gaijin to implement. However, the number of “bombing bases” should be considerably increased to allow for traditional bombers/strikers to complete their missions.

KH58

BTR-90 Berezhok

Thank you to OddPhenomena, his post is great.

7 Likes

Finally people are discussing about random vehicles in the correct place.

Arjun(Early version) could be a really good event/premium tank for Germany

1 Like

Q-5B

A-5 IIIA

1 Like

Only 25 to 35 percentage of the parts are actually German, and India being a former colony of Great Britain should go to the United Kingdom Tech Tree. There are plans for Indian vehicles to be introduced for the British Tech Tree anyways.

1 Like

i know but arjun has some connection with leo 2A4. Even krauss maffei helped them make the intial prototypes. Early Arjuns look a lot like Leopard 2A4.There is a rumour that india wanted to buy leopard 2A4 in the 80s but Germany declined their offer.So they decided to make their own tank.

1 Like

True that but why get a vehicle already similar to the Leopard 2A5 for Germany? Wouldn’t it be more useful within the United Kingdom Tech Tree? It wouldn’t provide much variety for Germany but would for the UK.

idk. I mean UK already has a sub tree

1 Like

We’ll just have to wait and see what Gaijin does then, whatever they decide usually is final and fixed.

1 Like

i agree

This is a Q-5Yi(乙) but not Q-5B, and it is a fake model :)

1 Like

oh but why does it have such weird nose? Is the nose reused from other aircraft?

Not German.
That’s worse than saying F-4F to USA.

Nanchang Q-6. As far as I know only a wind tunnel model was built.