Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

BLACK “NOIR” LIVERY “CAMOUFLAGE” FOR ALL FRENCH EUROCOPTER VARIANTS

HAP, HAD, AND HAD BLOCK 2

Purchasable with GE, or by earning with kills.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Different time, different need.

Still baffling that this is still not added to the Italian TT.
Gaijin’s treating the Italian TT as Japanese TT in that there’s not much left to add, when in reality there are many stuffs still left.
But on the other hand, drip-adding is still better than adding all the stuffs in few patches and then left empty for future patches.

1 Like

F-15SE Silent Eagle
2009’s 4.5 generation version of the F-15E Strike Eagle with upgraded technology and reduced radar cross-section.
Conformal fuel tanks were replaced by conformal weapons bays, while the vertical tails were canted at 15 degrees to aid in RCS reduction.

asuming you copy pasted this tweet : x.com

welp ima had some more info , since i know of it’s existance since 2019

it wasn’t just meant for the type 10 , but the type 90 as well , well at least back when i checked it was , maybe not anymore

image060
image054

had discorverd it on this article by radomly going around the internet : 防衛装備庁 技術シンポジウム 2019 【訂正】その1 陸上装備関連 : Ddogのプログレッシブな日々@ライブドアブログ

if anybody wants more info about the APS , you can go to that forum post : Type 10 (Mitsubishi Hardkill APS)

3 Likes

Technically is, just in the form of the RB24J afaik, but idk.

Revised Challenger 3 prototype unveiled recently. Inching towards the production config.
Featuring revised turret profile and thicker frontal Armour but sans the APS.

5 Likes

Isn’t that the AIM-9P-3 though? The P-4 is all-aspect, P-5 is all aspect with IRCCM

Possibly but very unlikely to be added in game

Yeah, believe so, it isn’t All-Aspect. (Earlies)

1 Like

Isnt the rb-24J just an aim-9j?
I thought they performed the same

AIM-9P is the export variant of the AIM-9J

1 Like

Ah that makes sense

The new modernized Wiesel 1A5 MK
Upgrades include a thermal imaging system, laser rangefinder, mine protection and rear vision system.

1 Like

New Russian Mad Max :

RBU-6000 naval rocket launcher normally with anti-submarine rockets, on a T-80 hull!

2 Likes

The 1A4 already has thermals and a laser rangefinder tho

1 Like

So no difference to the wiesel we have already ingame? The wiesel rmk30, hot (with 2 hot missles or cannon + hot), spikes and the wiesel with the other anti air rocket would be interesting though.

Introducing a wiesel prototype without thermals would be nice aswell to fill that light tank gap germany has. Would make a nice 5.7 vehicle with dm63

(Mortar Wiesel would be funny as well)

I think he means updated thermals and a new battle management system