Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) (Part 3)

It did. Maybe not in the way the community wanted sure. But it filled the role and allowed them to keep the kv1B marketplace exclusive and pretty expensive and kv1E to stay unique and expensive

I know it’s not the correct model at all lmao but gajin doesn’t care they get maybe 1 out of 100 things correct.

Tbf what’s stopping gaijin from keeping the KV-1B a German coupon exclusive and adding the actual Finnish KV-1B as a prem or TT?

They would both be different and the German stays unique by being on the German lineup

2 Likes

For infantry mode
image
Everyone loves a good old spy thriller don’t they

2 Likes

Are you seriously saying that something the community didn’t want is something they did want???

1 Like

Tbh it’s likely just greed. Kv1B is expensive if they add it to Sweden as a premium or tt vehicle you could get it for free or even like 15 euro lmao so it would cause the price of it to go down earning them less 🤷‍♀️

Also tbf it didn’t, 5.0 heavy with a 4.0 gun was DOA additionally there’s a non existent 4.7 lineup so it doesn’t fill that role no offense but that’s not a valid argument

That’s like Gaijin adding the Leo 2 PSO, it doesn’t fill the role of what Germany needed nor does it fill the role of what the community wanted.

1 Like

Do I really need to put it in simpler words.

That’s exactly what I said and what they love doing

They had no problem adding the LVT ZIS and dropping its price from 100+ GJN to 30ish.

Imo at this point I’ll take a Finnish KV-1B at 4.7 just to have it while the German can stay a lower BR. It’s just annoying seeing double standards with the snail but unfortunately not much we can do there.

1 Like

Exactly my point. Kv1B is way more expensive on average. The same situation is in Germany too where pak puma is locked behind a old event and unfortunately killed German mobility

It’s what they love doing tho adding stuff that adds nothing to benefit the tree🤷‍♀️

I don’t know if you pay attention to my opinions or just argue with me, but I am also a TT pakpuma person.

also saying the KV-1B would be 15GJN is a blind estimate. Paying attention to the market would reveal they drop to 30 on average, M8 as an example. In addition 100+ for LVT is bigger than 90 on KV no matter how you slice it

And your arguing against stuff that actually would

I do think your forgetting something and id also like if we all end this here since this isn’t really the chat for it.

The KV-1B has a massive premium lineup to play with, with much better boosters than stuff like the LVT and such. We’re talking the Tyskland 4.0 lineup with multiple tanks and planes that are premium. The KV-1B is gonna sell more in general because it bolsters arguably the best German ground lineup for premiums next to 6.0

Oh I know. It’s just useless cope (I’m guilty for it too here lmao)

I didn’t say that. I said that a premium one likely would be. What would cause the German kv1B to be worth a lot less probably 50-80gjn if i had to guess. Maybe a little less.
That cuts their money lmao instead of getting 3% of 150 it’s not 3% of 50 it’s a financial incentive to not add it.

I mean it’s genuinely a greed issue where they prioritize hype and money over having a good game. Lastly going back to your original point of telling me to stop coping, that’s a bit hypocritical considering your panther 2 schmaleblende and pakpuma stuff right

A accurate panther 2 would take away nothing since it’s unobtainable. 🤷‍♀️ And yes my cope over a tt pak puma is completely cope. I don’t believe it would come in anyway as there’s not incentive for them to add it. Same goes for most German lights tbf

Or keep the unobtainable one the same then give us a historically accurate one(both since I already know we can’t agree over which one is more so) in the TT :3

YF-12A

OA-FM

A-4M
IMG_9112

T-250
IMG_9114

M1114 losat
LOSAT HMMWV w Extra ATGMs

M2A2 Bradley losat

AC-130U

AC-130J

T92 HMC
9xagcpz114391

A-37
IMG_9122

And mig25/mig31 for tech tree
IMG_9128

I forgot to add the
A-5 vigilante

12 Likes