
El Salvadorian Mazinger-Z
Based on MAN truck featured Yugoslav M55A2 triple 20mm autos, dual 90mm recoilless and HK21 MGs
A six-bladed propeller was used only on the mock-up. There were no plans to use them on production aircraft.
Fuji T-1 trainers as the successor to the R2Y2 in the line of attack aircraft, following the Ki-93.



De Havilland D.H.115 Vampire T.55 fighter for Japan.
Nakajima Kikka (not to be confused with the Kikka Kai from the game) as a light bomber in the strike aircraft line, following the Ki-93-I.
Thai A-37 sounds more promising
My dearest wish.
This, the Type 61, and JDS Harukaze/Akebono. Not the same BRs but it would be awesome to see the first major domestic Japanese vehicles together in-game at last.
I finally want to get Japanese jet trainer planes with CAS capabilities. Fuji T-1, Kawasaki T-33A, De Havilland D.H.115 Vampire T Mk.55, Nakajima Ki-201. Planes from subtrees have already been added, so now something native for Japan can be added.
Type 61?
he’s already in the game, are we talking about something other than a tank?
I meant all vehicles mentioned above would finally be together in-game given their significance to the Japanese tree.
Only the T-1 hasn’t come to the game, yes.
+1 for more TT German vehicles for those BRs. They locked too many interesting ones to events.
Pak Puma included.
What do people think is the most wished for vehicle that isn’t in the game yet?
I’m interested on what the community thinks it is.
honetly a good question

It would be easier to split it into which trees community wants what tbh.
Trees you say? Poland
Yes Poland.
(I honestly think a polish tree would be interesting.)
True. I wish someone could make a master list of everything requested in this thread + how many different people requested them.
It isn’t for the infantry brothers and they are just testing it with no plans for adoption.






