Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) (Part 3)

I do think your forgetting something and id also like if we all end this here since this isn’t really the chat for it.

The KV-1B has a massive premium lineup to play with, with much better boosters than stuff like the LVT and such. We’re talking the Tyskland 4.0 lineup with multiple tanks and planes that are premium. The KV-1B is gonna sell more in general because it bolsters arguably the best German ground lineup for premiums next to 6.0

Oh I know. It’s just useless cope (I’m guilty for it too here lmao)

I didn’t say that. I said that a premium one likely would be. What would cause the German kv1B to be worth a lot less probably 50-80gjn if i had to guess. Maybe a little less.
That cuts their money lmao instead of getting 3% of 150 it’s not 3% of 50 it’s a financial incentive to not add it.

I mean it’s genuinely a greed issue where they prioritize hype and money over having a good game. Lastly going back to your original point of telling me to stop coping, that’s a bit hypocritical considering your panther 2 schmaleblende and pakpuma stuff right

A accurate panther 2 would take away nothing since it’s unobtainable. 🤷‍♀️ And yes my cope over a tt pak puma is completely cope. I don’t believe it would come in anyway as there’s not incentive for them to add it. Same goes for most German lights tbf

Or keep the unobtainable one the same then give us a historically accurate one(both since I already know we can’t agree over which one is more so) in the TT :3

YF-12A

OA-FM

A-4M
IMG_9112

T-250
IMG_9114

M1114 losat
LOSAT HMMWV w Extra ATGMs

M2A2 Bradley losat

AC-130U

AC-130J

T92 HMC
9xagcpz114391

A-37
IMG_9122

And mig25/mig31 for tech tree
IMG_9128

I forgot to add the
A-5 vigilante

12 Likes

5 Likes

a man in a suit is standing in front of a screen that says mission successful

The FSB Mission which spawned this demon will never be talked about because its to embarrassing

Ironclad - Pre-dreadnought Warships (1870-1905 NAVY) tree
9B3E7A84AD403334883C0E8A3A9B66EB

12 Likes

El Salvadorian Mazinger-Z
Based on MAN truck featured Yugoslav M55A2 triple 20mm autos, dual 90mm recoilless and HK21 MGs

10 Likes

A six-bladed propeller was used only on the mock-up. There were no plans to use them on production aircraft.

3 Likes

Fuji T-1 trainers as the successor to the R2Y2 in the line of attack aircraft, following the Ki-93.

afb95cff350b6b64846a62c73cc069fe830d8af9 (1)
d1bb5a73a0a5c94318ea153141308cd1ebb2c419 (1)
951598605d1a2de2a7a48cf8540ecfc6b96097c2 (1)

17 Likes

De Havilland D.H.115 Vampire T.55 fighter for Japan.


Nakajima Kikka (not to be confused with the Kikka Kai from the game) as a light bomber in the strike aircraft line, following the Ki-93-I.
b9e933dc7c337ff09762f3f2a38400c071581ef3

9 Likes

Thai A-37 sounds more promising

My dearest wish.

This, the Type 61, and JDS Harukaze/Akebono. Not the same BRs but it would be awesome to see the first major domestic Japanese vehicles together in-game at last.

I finally want to get Japanese jet trainer planes with CAS capabilities. Fuji T-1, Kawasaki T-33A, De Havilland D.H.115 Vampire T Mk.55, Nakajima Ki-201. Planes from subtrees have already been added, so now something native for Japan can be added.

1 Like

Type 61?
he’s already in the game, are we talking about something other than a tank?

I meant all vehicles mentioned above would finally be together in-game given their significance to the Japanese tree.

Only the T-1 hasn’t come to the game, yes.

1 Like

+1 for more TT German vehicles for those BRs. They locked too many interesting ones to events.
Pak Puma included.

What do people think is the most wished for vehicle that isn’t in the game yet?
I’m interested on what the community thinks it is.